Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

DennisAJC 07-27-2005 09:00 PM

Is that the best you guys can come up with?

Jerry and Certs?

I'm going back to work.

07-27-2005 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DennisAJC:

Jerry and Certs?

I'm going back to work.

you do that denise and make sure you work hard like a canuckian surrender monkey should...

CO Hummer 07-27-2005 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CerOf@aol.com:
I've seen videos of a fullsize Chevy 1500 doing Moab.. what's yer farkin point?

"Doing Moab"?
Could you not be so specfic, please? It would really help me understand your point.

Jerry_Bransford 07-27-2005 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DennisAJC:

Jerry and Certs?

I'm going back to work.

I'm not arguing, just making coversation

You go ahead and work, I am going to hit up Mrs. Bransford for some hot monkey lovin

07-27-2005 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CO Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CerOf@aol.com:
I've seen videos of a fullsize Chevy 1500 doing Moab.. what's yer farkin point?

"Doing Moab"?
Could you not be so specfic, please? It would really help me understand your point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

a chevy POS is a POS you don't understand?

CO Hummer 07-27-2005 09:05 PM

Quote:

Laugh it up dickhead.. the mods at JeepsUnlimited and Jeepforum are on the job...

Jerry, Keith Hubbens sent me an email about the IP block and I think it's the thing to do...

You better not. I'm WARNING you. You even think about IP blocking me and I'm gonna put you on my 'ignore' list. I didn't wanna get tough here, but you left me no other option.

DennisAJC 07-27-2005 09:16 PM

39 pages and I sick and tired trying to reason with these dorks.

Let's just stick to childish name calling. They seem to understand that.

Longhorn 07-27-2005 09:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Montero? Hold on, Montero!!??

That is AWSOME.

Sweet.

07-27-2005 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CerOf@aol.com:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
Again this is just lame Jerry.

You post this link (http://www.4x44u.com/Features/MoabH2/) to show how the frame is the same as the Tahoe but selectively did not include the full description and the modification made to the frame in the same web page.

The same web page show pictures of an H2 on the Wedge on Poison Spider Mesa and Golden Crack on Golden Spike. I don’t know if you have run those trails (I have), however I can 100% absolutely assure you that the only way to get a Tahoe to those obstacles is with a helicopter.

I've seen videos of a fullsize Chevy 1500 doing Moab.. what's yer farkin point? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
What's your ****ing point?

What does “doing Moab” mean as it relates to my specifically pointing out obstacles? Also unless you have run those trials personally have no idea if the video of the Chevy 1500 was on those same trails.
Have you run Poison Spider?
Was the Chevy 1500 stock?

Pricks like you generalize with the sole intent of belittling a truck you apparently hate and apparently don’t really know anything about.

I feel sorry for you; however my reply can be summarized to “go and **** yourself”. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

RAAAARRRRR!!!!!1

Life enrages me.. what a turd you are..

RAARRRRRRR!!!!!1

Dan 07-27-2005 09:26 PM

Quote:

Laugh it up dickhead.. the mods at JeepsUnlimited and Jeepforum are on the job...

Oh dear, what are we going to do.

JU is a plain circlejerk. Mod away. Just shows you fags can't take it.

CO Hummer 07-27-2005 09:27 PM

Come to think of it...I have yet to seen an actual Tahoe break a tie rod. Hmmm.

DennisAJC 07-27-2005 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sfox:
So Jerry, how many H2 tie-rods have you seen break? Personally I mean. I have wheeled with literally hundreds of H2's and I have so far seen a grand total of 1 broken tie-rod.....I've also wheeled with dozens of Jeeps and seen three broken Dana35 axles.....hmmmmm which part is weaker...hmmmmmmm........

S

I gotta write that one down.

"It's gold Jerry! Gold!" - Seinfeld

CO Hummer 07-27-2005 09:31 PM

Quote:

RAAAARRRRR!!!!!1

Life enrages me.. what a turd you are..

RAARRRRRRR!!!!!1

Eeeww. Just had the visual on that.

RasterMaster 07-27-2005 09:32 PM

Quote:

quote:

Ya better make sure they don't dent thier kneepads!

CO Hummer 07-27-2005 09:36 PM

SOMEONE NEEDS TO CLOSE THIS THREAD.

First come the harsh words, then comes the name calling, then comes the threats, then some real fist fights occur.

But we GOTTA stop this before someone blocks an IP.

DennisAJC 07-27-2005 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by h2co-pilot:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Ahhhh ya gotta love this girl.