Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

DennisAJC 07-27-2005 11:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This guy is the reason I'll be donating to Keft Pallettes Society.

PARAGON 07-27-2005 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alec W:
The guy looks like he blowing smoke out his ass
It's not the only thing he's blowing.

DennisAJC 07-27-2005 11:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by Alec W:

FIXED!

DennisAJC 07-27-2005 11:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
It's not the only thing he's blowing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FIXED AGAIN!

off-camber 07-28-2005 02:07 AM

I gotta call bs on this one. My Rubicon won't come close to doing what my WJ would. Having wheeled with H2's though there is no arguing that they aren't even close to the same league as the TJ.

Quote:

Originally posted by Jerry_Bransford:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy C H2 hasbeen:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jerry_Bransford:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hoss75:
7, you straight out said it's not even a Jeep.. it's a Jeep.. and it's a Jeep that's had to recover a couple TJs and a Rubi before.. after I'd passed right through the very same obstacle. Is a stock Rubi more capable than a stock KJ.. yes.. is a stock TJ more capable? Good question.. In my current form I can outwheel a stock Rubi though. Of course the Rubi (or a TJ for that matter) can be modded to a much higher level.. for now at least.

The Liberty does not even deserve to be called a Jeep

The ONLY Jeep worth wheeling is a TJ. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hang on a minute - are Jeep people actually starting to diss jeep products on an H2 site - or am I reading this wrong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not a brand thing. The best vehicle for wheeling is a TJ. Maybe a zuk could top it, but that's about it. Liberties and other Jeeps may be OK vehicles, but they are not wheelers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

KenP 07-28-2005 03:06 AM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jerry_Bransford:
Seriously, guys, what did I ever do to you?

You don't just come on a forum without giving a little background on yourself.

What kind if grill do you use and what types of wine do you drink? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Weber, white zinfandel in a box.

I am not happy at all about you guys quoting me in that video. The H2's tie rod is notoriously weak, so I don't know what you are complaining about. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>So is your momma's stomach. That's why she coughed your pimp daddy's spunk back up and you were conceived.

KenP 07-28-2005 03:08 AM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Is that the best you guys can come up with?

Jerry and Certs?

I'm going back to work.

I'm not arguing, just making coversation

You go ahead and work, I am going to hit up Mrs. Bransford for some hot monkey lovin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Are you sure your monkey lovin' ball slop isn't in FL slapping around your momma's tits?

KenP 07-28-2005 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dan:
The average tech thread at JU and JF:

"bastid"
"Your mom is fat and fawkin hot"
"pwned"
"in your fawkin head"
"pwned"
"bastid!"
"what was that noise?"
"your fawkin mom queefed again"
"swinging from my sak"
"bastid"

That's not even English. Must be that new "Mang" sheeit the libs are trying to sell.

DUMB ****S! Can you hear me now?

KenP 07-28-2005 03:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by DennisAJC:

What a fu..ing tool!

KenP 07-28-2005 03:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hoss75:
7, you straight out said it's not even a Jeep.. it's a Jeep.. and it's a Jeep that's had to recover a couple TJs and a Rubi before.. after I'd passed right through the very same obstacle. Is a stock Rubi more capable than a stock KJ.. yes.. is a stock TJ more capable? Good question.. In my current form I can outwheel a stock Rubi though. Of course the Rubi (or a TJ for that matter) can be modded to a much higher level.. for now at least.

The Liberty does not even deserve to be called a Jeep

The ONLY Jeep worth wheeling is a TJ. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

KenP 07-28-2005 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by CerOf@aol.com:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy C H2 hasbeen:
I have just read this thread from beginning to end - I have now lost the will to live.

Who gives a ####.

umm stop reading?

there ya go... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Damn. I wish I would have read this earlier. $h!t!

KenP 07-28-2005 03:22 AM

The Rubi forum guys are MUCH more intelligent than you waste of sperms. They actually got the joke and thought it was funny. You all are just a bunch of cum gobblers.

DRTYFN 07-28-2005 03:54 AM

The sissy squad is coming over from http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums/index.php

KenP 07-28-2005 04:06 AM

What a bunch of frenchmen.

Here's what's going on in the 4x4 Tech area (Fiero based cars):
Quote:

Anyway, I got to thinking (uh-oh).... this could be a fun project. I happen to love the looks of a Ferrari 360 Modena. Obviously, I cannot afford one. What if, I were to try to fabricate one from a Fiero? I could do a V8 swap (Chevy 350), legnthen it 8-9" (Fiero - 93.5" wheelbase, 360 Modena - ~102 wheelbase), and hack up the body in order to fabricate (fiberglass) the look of a 360 Modena?
http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums...80#post5689280

DRTYFN 07-28-2005 04:31 AM

Fieros??? I thought they were all dead by now. I'd be embarrassed to even say Fiero in public. I'd almost rather drive a faggy LeCar.

KenP 07-28-2005 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Fieros??? I thought they were all dead by now. I'd be embarrassed to even say Fiero in public. I'd almost rather drive a faggy LeCar.
Hey, the Frenchies know how to build cars... Don't they....

got4-lo 07-28-2005 04:46 AM

a lot of u hummer fawkers talk lots of ****. i have seen 1 hummer on a "real" trail and he turned around. its pretty cheap to take a shot at jerry on ur VID. sad thing is most of u guys dont even know where or what johnson valley is. ill give ya a hit sledgehammer is a 5++ trail that most hummers wouldnt even dream or running, and no IFS expensive POS has a shot. but if ur brave lets get together and run a "real" trial.

DennisAJC 07-28-2005 04:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Fiero GT.

One of my first loves.

Here's one I pulled of the web. Looks like my 85 but this ones an 86.

DennisAJC 07-28-2005 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by got4-lo:
a lot of u hummer fawkers talk lots of ****. i have seen 1 hummer on a "real" trail and he turned around. its pretty cheap to take a shot at jerry on ur VID. sad thing is most of u guys dont even know where or what johnson valley is. ill give ya a hit sledgehammer is a 5++ trail that most hummers wouldnt even dream or running, and no IFS expensive POS has a shot. but if ur brave lets get together and run a "real" trial.

HAHAHA! The cool thing is, your post will hit deaf ears while the video is making you guys LOOK LIKE **** hundreds of thousands of times over.

Thanks for watching. Buh-Bye.