Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

h2co-pilot 07-30-2005 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by OldCJ5:
That's cool H2co-pilot.

So then it is safe for me to assume, that Dennis doesn't hate Jeeps, he was just fed up with people pissing in his wheaties and threw some of it back at them.

Not a problem.

It was a good video. The rebuttal, I watched it, thought it sucked.

If you're ever in the New England area, drop me a line, I'll wheel with ya. Better yet, I see you're in VA Beach, I'll be down there in Oct, won't have the Jeep with me, but I'll ride in a H2.

Erik
trailbst@yahoo.com

Dennis owned a Jeep and he is just a cool and genuine guy in my book. Wheaties are nasty and the rebuttal did suck- but it was in good fun. But I'm glad you got it.

PM me around when your coming down, not much wheeling in the area, but you can check out the H2 and it's supercharger(butterflies).

My husband and I will be in Moab sometime that month but other than that we have no plans and would love to meet you for a beer or something.

DennisAJC 07-30-2005 03:23 AM

Of all 45 pages,

These last two were the most constructive. I felt the love.

CJ,

You come across as a genuinely fair and educated person. I have fully admited the facts about the jeep in my video where in most, false. Some things were in poor taste but purely for SHOCK value.

After thought,

I should have added disclaimers. That would have caused less of an uproar, but at the time, Mr. Hyde was on shift.

Thank you for coming here with class and I hope you stick around. Like Co-pilot mentioned, we're going to Moab in Sept or October. If you're interested, give us a PM.

If you want to see another class act Forum, go to Rubicon Owners Forum. They got the joke and the members there were not at all offended. Good people.

OldCJ5 07-30-2005 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alec W:
I think I can post whore this thing to 46 pages

I think I can help you

OldCJ5 07-30-2005 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Of all 45 pages,

These last two were the most constructive. I felt the love.

CJ,

You come across as a genuinely fair and educated person. I have fully admited the facts about the jeep in my video where in most, false. Some things were in poor taste but purely for SHOCK value.

After thought,

I should have added disclaimers. That would have caused less of an uproar, but at the time, Mr. Hyde was on shift.

Thank you for coming here with class and I hope you stick around. Like Co-pilot mentioned, we're going to Moab in Sept or October. If you're interested, give us a PM.

If you want to see another class act Forum, go to Rubicon Owners Forum. They got the joke and the members there were not at all offended. Good people.

I had to bide my time. Let the less informed people post, and then show that there are some intelligent Jeep owners out there.

As for Moab, thanks for the offer, but I have a busy fall. Wife is away at school till around October, and then I'm going to VA for about 30 days. So I have the kids now, and then she'll have them. The price we pay for being a military family.

Thanks for the offers though.

I will definitely stick around. See what type of info I can share with ya'll, and what I can learn from ya'll.

I'll probably go stop in at Rubicon Owners Forum, and say Hi. I'm on enough forums already, what's one more.

If any of you are from the New England area, I belong to a great club. Come check us out at http://www.JonFund.com

Talk to everyone later.

Erik

KenP 07-30-2005 02:02 PM

Erik, check your PM's.

TomCat 07-31-2005 06:50 PM

Quote:

The one thing I noticed in it was the constant mentioning on the money and the cost of a Hummer. This to me screams jealousy and I believe this is the true reason for a majority of the Hummer Hatred.

Relax, not jealous.

Enjoy

Ted 08-01-2005 10:57 PM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by got4-lo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
Dennis, I had an '86. I was waaay tooo big for that thing. But it had plenty of head room.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by got4-lo:
a lot of u hummer fawkers talk lots of ****. i have seen 1 hummer on a "real" trail and he turned around. its pretty cheap to take a shot at jerry on ur VID. sad thing is most of u guys dont even know where or what johnson valley is. ill give ya a hit sledgehammer is a 5++ trail that most hummers wouldnt even dream or running, and no IFS expensive POS has a shot. but if ur brave lets get together and run a "real" trial.
Hey girl, do you mean this place?
http://www.desertusa.com/index.html

Damn little boy. You should have been a stain on your momma's sheets... But her pimp daddy stuck her at the last minute. Now we have to deal with your waste of sperm garbage. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ever been to tellico ken. ill be there next weekend. u should join us. thats if ur not scared pretty hummer dirty </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

YAWN....

Ken we should invite the wheelernoobwannabe to Moab. I'm sure Mr.biginternettalkermininuts would stay in the parking lot.

You tell got4-lojunker that. I don't feel like responding to wheeling noobs anymore. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It would be interesting to see a H2 at Tellico. You should take a trip out East

HummerNewbie 08-02-2005 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TomCat:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The one thing I noticed in it was the constant mentioning on the money and the cost of a Hummer. This to me screams jealousy and I believe this is the true reason for a majority of the Hummer Hatred.

Relax, not jealous.

Enjoy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

TomCat,

Glad its not a jealousy thing for you at least, but the cost of a Hummer seams to be the reoccurring theme heard from those that "hate" Hummers. You hear it enough, you just start to assume.

jeeplikens-Detroit 08-03-2005 03:43 AM

Wow. Nice video. Better then the ones I've seen before. Like the H2 who broke a "tie rod" or something spinning on some rocks. Or the H1 who could climb a rocky ravine but a 4000.00 grand c came up and did it with no problems. But all in fun. I'm sure the Unimog guys laugh at jeeps as well as H2's. For every "look at me, I've got the biggest and baddest" video, there will be someone out there with one even better. But, to point out that our "mall assault vehicles" can perform well, check out these.. The only mods (I know the guy who drives the red liberty from another forum) are a lift and tires. Other then that. It's off the showroom floor. So, not bad for a 20k dollar 4x4.

Tip over KJ

Another KJ on tipover
Sad wrangler

Ok, now for the punch.. This is only a rebutal.

Ok, couldn't pass this up

Ok, put the safety on guys. The trail is almost big enough for us all. It comes down to the ability of the driver and rig. In that order. There are places the H2 can go and jeep can't. There are places the jeep can go and H2 cant. I think the H2 comes better adapted for offroading then any "mainstream" 4x4 and it should and I'm sure you guys are getting tired of hearing this but the cost proves it's decked for the rough. In the hands of the wrong person, it could cost 100k and it still wouldn't out do a 87 GC. It comes down to this. If I get stuck or run accross someone who is stuck (H2 or X-terror), I'll do what I can to get you out and hope you would return the favor. I appoligize for the jerks (Jeepers) who play down your trucks. Maybe the are cault up in this "jeep" thing. I'm not an will be the first to turn around if I think I'm about to dent or scratch my rig. If it was 20 years old and I can fix drive shafts by wielding a craftsman wrench to it, then I wouldn't care. That's what it's all about. Just having fun and a few blank checks..

DennisAJC 08-03-2005 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by jeeplikens-Detroit:
Wow. Nice video. Better then the ones I've seen before. Like the H2 who broke a "tie rod" or something spinning on some rocks. Or the H1 who could climb a rocky ravine but a 4000.00 grand c came up and did it with no problems. But all in fun. I'm sure the Unimog guys laugh at jeeps as well as H2's. For every "look at me, I've got the biggest and baddest" video, there will be someone out there with one even better. But, to point out that our "mall assault vehicles" can perform well, check out these.. The only mods (I know the guy who drives the red liberty from another forum) are a lift and tires. Other then that. It's off the showroom floor. So, not bad for a 20k dollar 4x4.

Tip over KJ

Another KJ on tipover
Sad wrangler

Ok, now for the punch.. This is only a rebutal.

Ok, couldn't pass this up

Ok, put the safety on guys. The trail is almost big enough for us all. It comes down to the ability of the driver and rig. In that order. There are places the H2 can go and jeep can't. There are places the jeep can go and H2 cant. I think the H2 comes better adapted for offroading then any "mainstream" 4x4 and it should and I'm sure you guys are getting tired of hearing this but the cost proves it's decked for the rough. In the hands of the wrong person, it could cost 100k and it still wouldn't out do a 87 GC. It comes down to this. If I get stuck or run accross someone who is stuck (H2 or X-terror), I'll do what I can to get you out and hope you would return the favor. I appoligize for the jerks (Jeepers) who play down your trucks. Maybe the are cault up in this "jeep" thing. I'm not an will be the first to turn around if I think I'm about to dent or scratch my rig. If it was 20 years old and I can fix drive shafts by wielding a craftsman wrench to it, then I wouldn't care. That's what it's all about. Just having fun and a few blank checks..

The guy gets it.

Welcome friend.

HummerNewbie 08-04-2005 03:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So what happened to all the great grill talk. I just go a new one last night and wanted to show it off

happyguts 08-07-2005 03:31 AM

I just watched the initial movie again..
love it.. well except the music.. sound slike survivor..

Dan 08-07-2005 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by OldCJ5:

If any of you are from the New England area, I belong to a great club. Come check us out at http://www.JonFund.com

Erik, where in NE are you? I am not a member of JonFund but post on the boards every now and then.

Corn_Fed 08-07-2005 01:54 PM

Quote:

This is my tribute to our beloved H2 and also a wake up call for the ignorant losers like JERRY BRANSON(AKA Leslie Neilsen) of the Jeep Forum.

It's got some new footage. Especially the Lion's Back descent.

Thanks AlecW of Pewter Power for hosting.

Enjoy friends!

http://166.70.18.182/ebay/H2TributeForum.wmv

oh look, its not like you're a pile of jeep haters or anything.. man, if jeep is that rent free in your heads you might want to consider not admitting is so plainly

the proof of how cool a vehicle is really how much you can hate one thats half the cost and twice the functionality right?? wow.. just wow

hey, my fav part of the video is all the shots of your hummers conquering flat ground, whats the point of that?? a jeep submerged.. a hummer sitting on flat dirt.. some turd on a forum you dislike.. some chromed out hummer with a mountain behind it

yep, makes the case pretty clear.. great vid

HummerNewbie 08-07-2005 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Corn_Fed:
oh look, its not like you're a pile of jeep haters or anything.. man, if jeep is that rent free in your heads you might want to consider not admitting is so plainly

the proof of how cool a vehicle is really how much you can hate one thats half the cost and twice the functionality right?? wow.. just wow

hey, my fav part of the video is all the shots of your hummers conquering flat ground, whats the point of that?? a jeep submerged.. a hummer sitting on flat dirt.. some turd on a forum you dislike.. some chromed out hummer with a mountain behind it

yep, makes the case pretty clear.. great vid

Maybe you should go back and read the thread so you have a clue what the video was all about. It was a joke dumbass. He was just throwing a little BS back at the jeep trolls and it worked perfectly

As far a being a pile of jeep haters, you couldn't be further off base. There are many former and current jeep owners that are now also Hummer owners and members here. Now if you had said a pile of jeep troll haters then you would have been more on target.

There it is again, got to through out the cost of a Hummer. One of the biggest troll arguments and the one that screams jealousy. So what if someone decides to spend more that you would, or may can, on a vehicle. How does that change the vehicles capabilities? Twice the functionality? On what planet

DRTYFN 08-07-2005 02:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by Corn_Fed:
if jeep is that rent free in your heads you might want to consider not admitting is so plainly

What the **** ever. Take a look at your screeen and tell me where you're posting this. Don't come in here and talk about rent free. Don't you have harems of Jeep groupie chicks to slither through and impassable obstacles to effortlessly drive your Heep over while sipping on a cold one?

rent free.... BITCH!!!
RAAARRRRRRR!!!!

DRTYFN 08-07-2005 03:03 PM

BTW- you JU/OTN guys might want to inform AZBastid that this could very easily be interpreted as a threat of physical violence.

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZ Enrager
Why do you cry to the mods and get the post deleted boy?

Mist lane huh? You married maybe I will stop by and visit. SOON :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

This is too easy. He's doing all the work.

PARAGON 08-07-2005 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hummer destroyer:
He? Him? They? Them? Multiple people?

You really make this easy.....If you think this is the work of ONE person, you are mistaken.
If you actually had a thought, it would be a miracle. Can you not read?
Quote:

Originally posted by DRTYFN:
BTW- you JU/OTN guys might want.......

PARAGON 08-07-2005 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hummer destroyer:
You seem to be the one with reading problems.

You all think this "Eric" is the root of the problem???

BWAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHA HHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Keep believing that. Once you figure it out, let us know.
You are one stupid muther. Root of what problem?