Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

Corn_Fed 08-07-2005 05:13 PM

LMMFAO!!!!!111

HummerNewbie 08-07-2005 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hummer destroyer:
The problem you guys have.

BWAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Could you answer his question now?

HummerNewbie 08-07-2005 06:20 PM

If you are talking about the ignorant trolls that come here and spew that same old fictitious crap than I understand. If you are talking about something else, then please do explain. If you can't, then STFU and go play on your little forum.

PARAGON 08-07-2005 06:32 PM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
If you are talking about the ignorant trolls that come here and spew that same old fictitious crap than I understand. If you are talking about something else, then please do explain. If you can't, then STFU and go play on your little forum.
Might want to explain to your little Beastmaster buddy there that Filing FALSE charges is a No no.

If not him, than another LEO here is playing a DANGEROUS game with his career, and freedoms. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>If you are referring to Eric. No charges have been filed through a local LEO. Not anyone from here, at least.

Now as far as other agencies that would be interested in some of the things he has done, well that's another story. So, cahoots to you too.

PARAGON 08-07-2005 06:50 PM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hummer destroyer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
Might want to explain to your little Beastmaster buddy there that Filing FALSE charges is a No no.

If not him, than another LEO here is playing a DANGEROUS game with his career, and freedoms. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>If you are referring to Eric. No charges have been filed through a local LEO. Not anyone from here, at least.

Now as far as other agencies that would be interested in some of the things he has done, well that's another story. So, cahoots to you too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BWAHAHAHAHA backpedal some more. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>What are you talking about now? Do you not remember what you recently say. Look, I even quoted it for you. You said "Might want to explain to your little Beastmaster buddy there that Filing FALSE charges is a No no.

If not him, than another LEO here is playing a DANGEROUS game with his career, and freedoms." I then corrected your stupidity by saying the truth as I know it. Please explain the "backpeddle" as you call it.

PARAGON 08-07-2005 07:40 PM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hummer destroyer:

Now as far as other agencies that would be interested in some of the things he has done, well that's another story. So, cahoots to you too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BWAHAHAHAHA backpedal some more. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>What are you talking about now? Do you not remember what you recently say. Look, I even quoted it for you. You said "Might want to explain to your little Beastmaster buddy there that Filing FALSE charges is a No no.

If not him, than another LEO here is playing a DANGEROUS game with his career, and freedoms." I then corrected your stupidity by saying the truth as I know it. Please explain the "backpeddle" as you call it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Easy. your info is WRONG. You people need better intel Soruces...

I know for a FACT that a CI filed a statment against Eric yesterday, and that a raid was planned, and executited. Too bad they had bad intel.

Face it, this is a war you CANNOT win...Because you don;t even have a clue who you are fighting. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Cool! What was the warrant for?

PARAGON 08-07-2005 07:50 PM

h2co-pilot 08-07-2005 08:58 PM

Corn_Fed 08-07-2005 11:53 PM

Quote:

Do your own intel.

:loser:

BWAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAA... OMGprecious

HummerNewbie 08-08-2005 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Corn_Fed:
BWAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAA...

His intelligence just ceases to amaze me

DennisAJC 08-20-2005 03:47 AM

Testing, testing 1 2 3, testing...

Ownage lives on.

You don't fool us Corn_hole.

dochummer 08-20-2005 03:53 AM

Quote:

I'm a grumpy old troll...who lives under the bridge... Grumpy old troll...who lives under the bridge... If you want to come over...all you have to do is this...all you have to do is this... Solve My Riddle!

DRTYFN 08-20-2005 03:59 AM

Nobody is crying, little Miss Hiding-behind-a-keyboard.

DennisAJC 08-20-2005 04:11 AM

HD hallucinating = OWNED

DRTYFN 08-20-2005 04:11 AM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Nobody is crying, little Miss Hiding-behind-a-keyboard.

Then explain how postings go poof?

Oopsie..Owned. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No idea. Never seen this before. You must be getting more attention.

DennisAJC 08-20-2005 04:15 AM

Apparently I have to wait till Monday.

DennisAJC 08-20-2005 01:34 PM

"The only winner is me" WWWWAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

BAAAAHAHAHAHAA!!!!! Whiner ownage = HD

Like a hurt child, he keeps returning.

This pleases me.