Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

HUMMERGOODTIME 12-03-2006 09:23 PM

Re: H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO!

then why post your gay hummer video on a Jeep site.. isnt it about the same thing. I am done with your fun lets play with werds and make my hummer peeps think im the baddest mo fo of them all.. i asked you a simple question and so did the other guy will you come wheel here? and lets see your hummer wheelin some ****...if you going to talk the talk show us you walkin the walk...if not STFU NEWB

PARAGON 12-03-2006 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HUMMERGOODTIME
sounds kinda retarded to me.

now you see what the fuck I've been talking about shithead, you shits are about as fucking retarded as an autistic downs kid.

Poopy 12-03-2006 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PARAGON
that's not a rig, that's a make

or should I have made this multiple choice for you

Well, im sure a corolla with the right tires could out wheel an H2, so I beleive i stand correct.

PARAGON 12-03-2006 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poopy
Well, im sure a corolla with the right tires could out wheel an H2, so I beleive i stand correct.

well, what is it

FJ Cruisers, real FJs, Tacos.... what?

DennisAJC 12-03-2006 09:29 PM

This video pleases me.:jump:

PARAGON 12-03-2006 09:29 PM

Quote:

then why post your gay hummer video on a Jeep site.. isnt it about the same thing. I am done with your fun lets play with werds and make my hummer peeps think im the baddest mo fo of them all.. i asked you a simple question and so did the other guy will you come wheel here? and lets see your hummer wheelin some ****...if you going to talk the talk show us you walkin the walk...if not STFU NEWB

I haven't posted shit, dickweed

Act like you got something besides cotton between your fucking ears and do a search. My H2 has probably wheeled more trails than you turds have collectively.

HUMMERGOODTIME 12-03-2006 09:30 PM

Dennis is who i want to talk to ...not you fukface..he is from Vancouver and well he should bring his H2 out for a trip with us...would be a funtime

HUMMERGOODTIME 12-03-2006 09:31 PM

hey denis you up for comin out sometime?

HUMMERGOODTIME 12-03-2006 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PARAGON
I haven't posted shit, dickweed

Act like you got something besides cotton between your fucking ears and do a search. My H2 has probably wheeled more trails than you turds have collectively.

once again didnt answer my question? its not too difficult

KenP 12-03-2006 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DennisAJC
This video pleases me.:jump:

:jump:
I love how the little trolls come here looking for us. This also pleases me.

Poor little fellows compare built rigs to our poor little stock rigs... Well, ya'lls stock rigs.:giggling:

Purely pathetic little people that make me laugh at their ineptness.

All the little people are :OWNED:

PARAGON 12-03-2006 09:33 PM

Quote:

Dennis is who i want to talk to ...not you fukface..he is from Vancouver and well he should bring his H2 out for a trip with us...would be a funtime

Then give him a call, pm or email, shit for brains. Don't come to a Hummer forum trying to start shit if you don't like how it turns out.

KenP 12-03-2006 09:34 PM

Quote:

I think you should join us in Moab. We love it there. Quite a few of us will be running some of the easier trails like Pritchett, so come on down.

HUMMERGOODTIME 12-03-2006 09:34 PM

:popcorn:

Poopy 12-03-2006 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenP
I love how the little trolls come here looking for us. This also pleases me.

Poor little fellows compare built rigs to our poor little stock rigs... Well, ya'lls stock rigs.:giggling:

Purely pathetic little people that make me laugh at their ineptness.

All the little people are :OWNED:

I think this is why people come looking for you.....the arrogance of hummer webwheelers is a delightful bit of entertainment that we can all enjoy. Keep up the good work lads!

PARAGON 12-03-2006 09:36 PM

Quote:

once again didnt answer my question? its not too difficult

which fucking question are you talking about. you are sticking question marks all over the place, I don't know if you are asking a question or trying to seduce me

HUMMERGOODTIME 12-03-2006 09:36 PM

hey man im cool your the dude gettin all wordy ...im just gettin a kick out of what you might say next

Poopy 12-03-2006 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenP
I think you should join us in Moab. We love it there. Quite a few of us will be running some of the easier trails like Pritchett, so come on down.

Yes moab is fun, not very difficult, but fun.

PARAGON 12-03-2006 09:38 PM

Quote:

I think this is why people come looking for you.....the arrogance of hummer webwheelers is a delightful bit of entertainment that we can all enjoy. Keep up the good work lads!

Perhaps the stonework that consists of your head is too damn thick, but you have performed as the entertainment.

StillRYE 12-03-2006 09:38 PM

Quote:

Yes moab is fun, not very difficult, but fun.

I've always wanted to go there but my H2 busted a Tie rod on a curb at the am pm on the way there

PARAGON 12-03-2006 09:40 PM

Quote:

hey man im cool your the dude gettin all wordy ...im just gettin a kick out of what you might say next

see, now you don't even have a rhetorical clue as to what question you thought you might have been referring to