Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

Jerry_Bransford 07-27-2005 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
So there are a couple of non alcohol-soaked brain cells left in your cranium.

That was funny. You know DRTY - reading your stuff is even funnier after meeting you.

I'm sure this is just a troll posing as Jerry. No way would he slink in here to take the beating he is going to get. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, with his bloated ego, I'm sure he crawled in for more attention. Slimy old skunk. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never personally attacked you guys. I feel so violated. I hope you are nicer in real life.

Jerry_Bransford 07-27-2005 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jerry_Bransford:
OK, just checking to make sure I wasnt missing something. I truly just want to understand you guys. In the end, we're all wheelers.

You're such a POS. And I wouldn't call you a wheeler. A low life weasel, sure. But not a wheeler. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have we met? If I met you on the trail I'm not sure if I would shake your hand or crack your skull.

HeimenHummer 07-27-2005 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Welcome Jerry

I'm glad you've taken some time off from your actiong career. Have you completed shooting NAKED GUN 8 1/2?

The Moderator here is all wise so don't fret.

I really like you virgin homo like demeamor, "What did I do wrong". Don't come in here acting all sheepish. you've said enough at JK.

Then he conveniently kills the thread and makes it go away.

I take it you've been getting alot of heat from your fellow jeepers since you're the sole loser responsible for their misey at JK.

Way to disservice the wheelin community.

Your apologies are late in comming so save it for the next guy you fail to pleazzzzzure.

Welcome to HELL.

LMAO DENNIS!!!!

EW! EW! This is gonna be good! EW! EW!

He's toast. Popcorn is ready.

7 07-27-2005 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CO Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 7:
i recently traded my '05 rubicon

Repo-ed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>sorry, it was traded on my '05 bighorn.

07-27-2005 08:49 PM

Jerry, these guys are just dicks.. you're wasting your time... I am talking to CeeJay and CJSixer to see if we can't IP block these clowns...

CO Hummer 07-27-2005 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by 7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 7:

Repo-ed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>sorry, it was traded on my '05 bighorn. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which Tahoe model is that?

Jerry_Bransford 07-27-2005 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CerOf@aol.com:
Jerry, these guys are just dicks.. you're wasting your time... I am talking to CeeJay and CJSixer to see if we can't IP block these clowns...

No thanks, those guys hate me cause I know everything about Jeeps and they think I'm pompous or something.

DennisAJC 07-27-2005 08:52 PM

Quote:

Repo-ed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>sorry, it was traded on my '05 bighorn. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which Tahoe model is that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bighorn is an ISUZU.

CO Hummer 07-27-2005 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CerOf@aol.com:

Wow, I've never been IP blocked before!

I'll always love you CerOf. You were my first...

07-27-2005 08:54 PM

Laugh it up dickhead.. the mods at JeepsUnlimited and Jeepforum are on the job...

Jerry, Keith Hubbens sent me an email about the IP block and I think it's the thing to do...

DennisAJC 07-27-2005 08:54 PM

LOL! This is funny!

Jerry has run out of friends and want to smoke peace pipe.

We got a few flesh pipes here for you to gobble Jerry.

DennisAJC 07-27-2005 08:56 PM

Quote:

ROTFLMAO!!!

It's not just you he'll be servicing today.

Me! Me! Me next!

Jerry_Bransford 07-27-2005 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alec W:
Again this is just lame Jerry.

You post this link (http://www.4x44u.com/Features/MoabH2/) to show how the frame is the same as the Tahoe but selectively did not include the full description and the modification made to the frame in the same web page.

The same web page show pictures of an H2 on the Wedge on Poison Spider Mesa and Golden Crack on Golden Spike. I don’t know if you have run those trails (I have), however I can 100% absolutely assure you that the only way to get a Tahoe to those obstacles is with a helicopter.

Not if the Tahoe had 35's and a locker

7 07-27-2005 08:57 PM

Quote:

Which Tahoe model is that?
you lost me there. the only thing my bighorn has in common with a tahoe is.....er....well, you steer them both with steering wheels. :-)

07-27-2005 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DennisAJC:

ROTFLMAO!!!

It's not just you he'll be servicing today.

Me! Me! Me next! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funnay Denise.. Funnay.. now we know why you're in Canada...

DennisAJC 07-27-2005 08:58 PM

It's Canada eh! Dip****.

CO Hummer 07-27-2005 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by 7:
you lost me there.

I said: Which model Tahoe is that?

07-27-2005 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alec W:
Again this is just lame Jerry.

You post this link (http://www.4x44u.com/Features/MoabH2/) to show how the frame is the same as the Tahoe but selectively did not include the full description and the modification made to the frame in the same web page.

The same web page show pictures of an H2 on the Wedge on Poison Spider Mesa and Golden Crack on Golden Spike. I don’t know if you have run those trails (I have), however I can 100% absolutely assure you that the only way to get a Tahoe to those obstacles is with a helicopter.

I've seen videos of a fullsize Chevy 1500 doing Moab.. what's yer farkin point?