Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

H3OwnerDiz 10-28-2005 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KenP:
No kidding. They've been invited to Paragon too.

I can't wait to see one on the trail with us.
Yep, I've been invited to Paragon and I don't live that far from it, BUT, with the exception of a few wrong turns at night in the mountains and accidentally driving up rock covered fire break trails in my 94 chevy pickup, I'm a complete off-road rookie, so I need to get some experience before I'll even expect to be worthy of riding with you guys. So I'd love to help you out with that, but that's my excuse for now.

Plus, when I bought my H3, I bought it for it's ability to handle the mountain roads we drive on our camping/fishing trips and also for the snowy winters. I didn't even get the off-road package because I figured I wouldn't use it..... and it's a stick, I love stick. But as I've said before, I'm wishing I had gotten the adventure pkg and automatic now that I've been to this forum and learned what I have from you all.

DennisAJC 10-29-2005 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
Maxi what?

...Pad.....DUH!

h2co-pilot 10-29-2005 09:40 PM

OH!!!!! Maxi pad.

DRTYFN 10-29-2005 09:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This was on the floor in the restroom on the way back from Moab... Hey, Dennis went in there first...???

DennisAJC 10-29-2005 10:35 PM

I was wondering why you were crouched on the floor sniffing at something wildly.

DRTYFN 10-30-2005 10:54 PM

Dennis dropped his. No wonder he was clenched.

h2co-pilot 10-30-2005 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DennisAJC:
I was wondering why you were crouched on the floor sniffing at something wildly.

Eyu! So Drty's a pad sniffer?

DennisAJC 10-31-2005 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:

Eyu! So Drty's a pad sniffer? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the least of his deficiencies.

ROX 10-31-2005 01:07 AM

That was a great video Dennis. It sure took a long time to download....

pad

DennisAJC 10-31-2005 01:29 AM

How bloody long did it take to download?????? This freakin thread has been here for ages!

ROX 10-31-2005 05:15 PM

paddy cakes

KenP 10-31-2005 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by H3OwnerDiz:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
No kidding. They've been invited to Paragon too.

I can't wait to see one on the trail with us.
Yep, I've been invited to Paragon and I don't live that far from it, BUT, with the exception of a few wrong turns at night in the mountains and accidentally driving up rock covered fire break trails in my 94 chevy pickup, I'm a complete off-road rookie, so I need to get some experience before I'll even expect to be worthy of riding with you guys. So I'd love to help you out with that, but that's my excuse for now.

Plus, when I bought my H3, I bought it for it's ability to handle the mountain roads we drive on our camping/fishing trips and also for the snowy winters. I didn't even get the off-road package because I figured I wouldn't use it..... and it's a stick, I love stick. But as I've said before, I'm wishing I had gotten the adventure pkg and automatic now that I've been to this forum and learned what I have from you all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>We can do whatever you're comfortable with. It really doesn't matter and we don't want anyones truck getting damaged.

Now you have no excuse.

H3OwnerDiz 10-31-2005 08:04 PM

Thanks Ken I'll keep that in mind. But I still hope someone with experience and an H3 joins you there very soon. When is CP getting her H3? hehe

David J 11-03-2005 12:25 AM

That was F'n beautiful man!!!

KenP 11-03-2005 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by H3OwnerDiz:
Thanks Ken I'll keep that in mind. But I still hope someone with experience and an H3 joins you there very soon. When is CP getting her H3? hehe
As soon as the minivan gets cleaned out...

md_sailor 11-03-2005 07:44 PM

I just cut this thread out of the Jeep Forum... They are turning on themselves........
Trail rated my a$$

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a bunch of bull! They say that jeeps are trail rated, but if you leave the pavement you leave your warranty behind! I bought my TJ with 90 mi on it and it came with 32s and a 2.5" skyjacker lift. Last week I snapped an axel shaft which screwed the bearing and my brake on that side is blown. Due to the fact that I only have 13000 mi on the jeep and it is only a year old I took it in for service. The damn owners manual says that axels and brakes are covered under the manufactures warranty.

Guess what?
They said that due to the lift and tires my claim is denied. O, yeah, that's three days after the vehicle went in for service! so I asked for the number of the rep that denied my claim and of course they will not give it out. The service manager said he would leave the rep a voice mail with my number. So I still don't have a car and I get to sit on my thumbs till this guy decides it is worth his time to call me.
I am pissed!

sounds like the jeeper in the video that blew out his drive train.

DennisAJC 11-09-2005 03:37 AM

LMAO!!!