Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Mild Mud Fun for Easter (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37247)

HUMMERICH23 04-11-2009 03:35 AM

Mild Mud Fun for Easter

Had some fun tonight. Smashed my skid plate and step but it was fun

H3slate 04-11-2009 04:12 AM

Re: Mild Mud Fun for Easter

Damn!! Those pics are huge!! It's fun to get it dirty sometimes.

Don't worry about the skidplate, that's why they put one there.

Sounds like the side steps need to come off.

xZach 04-12-2009 02:02 AM

ever heard of a re-size??

nice to see you went offroading, and I LOVE the 08s... Hummer really got it right in 08/09!!

frenzy1 04-12-2009 07:47 AM

cool !!! too bad the pics are soooo small :jump:

HUMMERICH23 04-12-2009 03:20 PM

Yeah have no idea why the pictures multiplied to Big A** porportions? I uploaded and posted them the same way as usual but i wanted to make it hard on you guys to view the pictures to really make sure your reading the post, jk. I am acutally considering getting an RZR from polaris when we go mudding because i am sick of cleaning mud from everywhere. Driven it a couple times and thought they were BA. There are some sweet videos on youtube.

Richard

CG07SUT 04-15-2009 01:48 AM

Looks like you had some fun. Just getting back to the area from Northern NH, no place to take the truck off road except on the jobsite up there. Where did you find to go offroad in the area?

HUMMERICH23 04-15-2009 02:23 AM

I went and played about an hour south of you in Newcomerstown. My wife is from there and we stay at my in-laws when we go down. I went off roading at what is called Skinny Road where it leads to tons of trails and mud pits. Recently the property was sold from the coal and mining companies to private investors and a lot of the trails have been closed off. There were only a couple mud pits and trails available but used to be super popular. I think skinny is actually located in Guernsey County. Not much over here in Medina that i know to go wheeling on.

Let me know if you (CG07SUT ) or anyone else knows if there are any off road events in NE Ohio coming up, i am not sure if Central Hummer is doing their Hummer Happenings over in Wyndham Ohio this year??? Let me know!!!

Richard

HummerJim 04-16-2009 05:43 PM

It looks like you had A LOT of fun!! Mud is my favorite Hummer color.

xZach 05-17-2009 04:49 AM

Re: Wow gathers globe players together

**** you spammer, no one on a hummer forum plays world of warcraft

HummBob 05-17-2009 06:35 AM

Hey ZACH!!!!:jump: