Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Caution: Dirty Picture (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22085)

H Duece 11-10-2006 08:24 AM

Caution: Dirty Picture

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my H2...

HummBob 11-10-2006 09:22 AM

Re: Caution: Dirty Picture

:clapping:

frenzy1 11-10-2006 11:04 AM

Sweet !!!!! Perfect color for a truck !!! :perfect10s:

KenP 11-10-2006 02:23 PM

Looks like you ran over a Wooly Mammoth!!!!:jump:

PARAGON 11-10-2006 02:37 PM

Lake Okeechobee will never be the same

Captain of the Titanic 11-10-2006 04:37 PM

NOW THAT'S A HUMMER!

Now I'm gonna have to go out and really cover the beast with mud.

Problem is, it really takes a effort to enhance the looks of a Hummer that much. especially without the help of another truck to "load on" the enhancements.

nice job!

:perfect10s: :jump: :perfect10s: :jump:

CO Hummer 11-10-2006 04:44 PM

Nice!!!!! Good pic! :cool:

GLBLWARMR 11-10-2006 04:54 PM

Nice redecorating job!!!!

geeroy10 11-10-2006 05:04 PM

better you than me cleaning that one up.. Does look like fun though.

DRTYFN 11-10-2006 05:20 PM

I thought this was going to be a picture of something I'd done.:jump:

Arizona Hummerboy 11-10-2006 05:25 PM

Nice Picture!!!!!:clapping: So how many hours did it take you to wash the Hummer off? :fdance:

ipeefreely 11-10-2006 06:12 PM

wow.

JamesT 11-10-2006 07:49 PM

:beerchug:

H Duece 11-10-2006 07:55 PM

The cleaning process was a real bitch...and I'm STILL not done. First, I took it through a car wash...one of those that you pull into and the stuff goes back and forth a few times. That helped, but barely.

Then I went to a do-it-yourself pressure washer place. $15 later, it was starting to look like it did when I first bought it.

Then I took it to a really good car wash. They did a great job on the inside and outside, but the underbody and hood were still filthy.

So, I got home, climbed underneath, and started pulling out grass, reeds, and a few pieces of bark.

I'm still not done cleaning it. Have to take off the skidplate to get more out and there's still other crap that needs to be cleaned out of some small places. But, all in all, just getting that picture was well worth it. Plus, it was a REALLY fun day!

timgco 11-10-2006 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H Duece
The cleaning process was a real bitch...and I'm STILL not done. First, I took it through a car wash...one of those that you pull into and the stuff goes back and forth a few times. That helped, but barely.

Then I went to a do-it-yourself pressure washer place. $15 later, it was starting to look like it did when I first bought it.

Then I took it to a really good car wash. They did a great job on the inside and outside, but the underbody and hood were still filthy.

So, I got home, climbed underneath, and started pulling out grass, reeds, and a few pieces of bark.

I'm still not done cleaning it. Have to take off the skidplate to get more out and there's still other crap that needs to be cleaned out of some small places. But, all in all, just getting that picture was well worth it. Plus, it was a REALLY fun day!

The best way I have found to clean the underbody is to stick a sprinkler under the truck for 15 minute "stations." Than move a little farther down. It works really well. I go the carwash first and get the majority out of the wheel wells, rock rails first.

wpage 11-11-2006 12:35 AM

At the church car wash the girls must have been pretty that day:D

Alan06SUT 11-11-2006 01:49 AM

Hummers look much better dirty! Nice job! Its ok to leave it a little dirty.

H Duece 11-11-2006 06:25 AM

I made sure to drive it around a while the next day...including to the dealership! :D The looks I was getting were priceless! :D

DDWH 11-11-2006 06:27 AM

Looks nice!:beerchug:

CO Hummer 11-11-2006 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timgco
I go the carwash first and get the majority out of the wheel wells, rock rails first.

Haven't they named a couple of car washes after you by now?