Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H1 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   H1 H2 H3?? (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5503)

H2Finally 09-23-2005 01:37 AM

It's really great to see more and more owners discovering & enjoying this most valuable of Hummer forums (kudos to Papa J!!)

I am sure many are curious if our newest H3 brethen (& sisters) have now outnumbered the rest of us.

So here's the poll. Please do not forget your childhood lesson -- "honesty is the best policy" (and of course who coulda forget "pull down your pants BEFORE you pee!! " )

H2Finally 09-23-2005 01:37 AM

It's really great to see more and more owners discovering & enjoying this most valuable of Hummer forums (kudos to Papa J!!)

I am sure many are curious if our newest H3 brethen (& sisters) have now outnumbered the rest of us.

So here's the poll. Please do not forget your childhood lesson -- "honesty is the best policy" (and of course who coulda forget "pull down your pants BEFORE you pee!! " )

Beastmaster 09-23-2005 01:45 AM

You forgot two other options:

Two H1's
Two H2's

Efrain 09-23-2005 03:38 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Beastmaster:
You forgot two other options:

Two H1's
Two H2's </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Or how about Both H1 & H3?

h2co-pilot 09-23-2005 08:46 AM

You should have put this somewhere else H, most of the H3'ers don't come over to the cool side.

HummerNewbie 09-23-2005 11:44 AM

You forgot another one...Waiting on and dreaming of your future H3

VernB 09-23-2005 01:30 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You forgot two other options:

Two H1's
Two H2's </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And
Waiting for first H1

H2_SUT_SC 09-23-2005 02:11 PM

The H3 hasn't been out that long and I already see more of them on the road than H2's. Difference is I usually see a chick driving the H3 and guy's driving H2's. Although I do see a lot of soccer mom's in H2's as well.

DRTYFN 09-23-2005 02:15 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2_SUT_SC:
The H3 hasn't been out that long and I already see more of them on the road than H2's. Difference is I usually see a chick driving the H3 and guy's driving H2's. Although I do see a lot of soccer mom's in H2's as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And ghey guys and chicks are still driving Jeeps.

I HAVE ASCENDED!!!! BOW DOWN!!!!

HummerNewbie 09-23-2005 02:16 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2_SUT_SC:
The H3 hasn't been out that long and I already see more of them on the road than H2's. Difference is I usually see a chick driving the H3 and guy's driving H2's. Although I do see a lot of soccer mom's in H2's as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I probably see at least 5 H2s for every H3 I see around here. As far as male or female drivers, it is probably about 60/40 for the H3 and 80/20 in the H2.

HummerNewbie 09-23-2005 02:18 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:

I HAVE ASCENDED!!!! BOW DOWN!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG, 10K!

I am now bowing

HIHUMMER 09-23-2005 03:04 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:

I HAVE ASCENDED!!!! BOW DOWN!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG, 10K!

All Hail! DRTY is KING!!!!

I am now bowing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DRTYFN 09-23-2005 03:09 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIHUMMER:
All Hail! DRTY is THE SUPREME HUMMER LORD!!!!

I am now bowing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fissed.

HummerNewbie 09-23-2005 03:24 PM

Don't think I would want to be known as the Supreme Hummer Lord!

Oh, my bad, you mean of the H1, H2 and H3. My mistake

H2Finally 09-23-2005 04:53 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
You should have put this somewhere else H, most of the H3'ers don't come over to the cool side. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>WOW! There is an honest-to-gawd SHORTCUT to this topic in the H3 General Discussion Forum!! (That's cool PapaJ!!)

How this forum has grown.. *sob* Bring tears (of joy) to my eyes.. *sob*

p/s: H2 STILL rule!!!

Pp/s: Drty, better watch out -- I'll bet your counter's gonna reset back to zero if you go too high..

KenP 09-23-2005 04:58 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
You should have put this somewhere else H, most of the H3'ers don't come over to the DARK side. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Fissed.

jp's-h3 09-23-2005 05:41 PM

You should have put this somewhere else H, most of the H3'ers don't come over to the cool side. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes you are correct, the H3ERS stay over at the cool and smart side! see ya!

HIHUMMER 09-23-2005 05:42 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jp's-h3:
You should have put this somewhere else H, most of the H3'ers don't come over to the cool side. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes you are correct, the H3ERS stay over at the cool and smart side! see ya! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And don't forget the "DAMN GOOD LOOKIN" side...