Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H3 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Seat Covers by Wet Okole (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20977)

Hal 10-02-2006 04:40 PM

Seat Covers by Wet Okole

4 Attachment(s)
Just put these on to protect the leather from water, mud, food, sand etc.
The fit and quality is far beyond what I expected. The tan color is only slightly off, but that's true of any add on like my Husky mats. Color very close, fit, function and quality superior.
Material is as a high quality custom neoprene wet suit with a small amount of extra cushioning in the seating area.
You don't have to take them off to wash b/c they are waterproof.
Price right around $600

Attachment 31228

Attachment 31229

Attachment 31230

Attachment 31231

Mike E 10-02-2006 04:44 PM

Re: Seat Covers by Wet Okole

Those look great!

A bit pricey though. :(

fourfourto 10-02-2006 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike E
Those look great!

A bit pricey though. :(

X2 nice tight fit,did you remove the netting behind front seats before you installed covers ?.

Hal 10-02-2006 05:27 PM

Everything on the back of the front seats is still there, just covered up, but as you can see the new covers have their own zippered net type pockets which are quite functional.

Also, I opted not to get decorative piping on the seat seams because that stuff seems to just snag on pants buttons and rivets everytime you get in or out.

Pricey, yes, but I feel like I got my money's worth on this purchase. Even before putting them on I was amazed at the quality of the workmanship on all the seams, the pattern and the backing... everything fit like a glove.

jp's-h3 10-04-2006 12:41 AM

Sweeet!
Those w/ red in the center would look great in mine!:jump:

Hunner 12-29-2006 05:04 PM

Do they come off easily? When you want to be stylin and take Momma to dinner and enjoy the leather. Or are you saving the leather for the next owner. I got the cloth in the first place so I dont feel as bad muddin. I would like some kind for really sloppy weather but would like to remove them for city driving.

Malibu1 12-30-2006 04:24 AM

are any of the power seat or heated seat controls covered by the seat covers listed above? thanks

K9sH3 12-30-2006 04:56 AM

Ok somebody tell me please why I can not see them...

DDWH 12-30-2006 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malibu1
are any of the power seat or heated seat controls covered by the seat covers listed above? thanks

nope full access.:clapping:

DDWH 12-30-2006 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malibu1

nope full access.:clapping: