Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   H2 Classifieds (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Final Out, H2 Parts remaining (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38129)

jmsspratlin 09-07-2009 04:43 AM

Final Out, H2 Parts remaining

I have the remaining parts from my previous H2 SUV for sale. If interested, please email me at jmsspratlin@hotmail.com

jmsspratlin 09-07-2009 04:52 AM

Re: Final Out, H2 Parts remaining

Also, I have this rare digital print of the Hummer 2006 H2. I had it mounted and professionally framed. The frame alone costs $120. I have it hanging in my office and would like to sell due to getting rid of my H2. If interested I will package very well and ship with specific instructions to ensure it reaches you without damage. If interested, I am asking $100 email me at jmsspratlin@ hotmail.com Thanks...Jamie

codered 09-07-2009 05:23 AM

I'd like to have the power remotes that you have on each side of the long one in the middle of the picture. I have just a few questions. Will they work on my 05 h2. Or is there some way to program them. And how much are you wanting for the 2 remotes. Thanks

jmsspratlin 09-07-2009 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by codered
I'd like to have the power remotes that you have on each side of the long one in the middle of the picture. I have just a few questions. Will they work on my 05 h2. Or is there some way to program them. And how much are you wanting for the 2 remotes. Thanks

They can be reprogrammed. There should be a thread here on the forum about it if I remember correctly seeing it in the past. How's $20 for the both + shipping?

Rico001 09-07-2009 07:37 PM

How many lug nuts are there in the bag and do they have the key with them?
And I assume they fit a Hummer H2?
BTW? how much with shipping to Panama City Fl 32405
~Richard

jmsspratlin 09-08-2009 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rico001
How many lug nuts are there in the bag and do they have the key with them?
And I assume they fit a Hummer H2?
BTW? how much with shipping to Panama City Fl 32405
~Richard

Pretty sure its for all 4 and yes for a H2. I'll double check the number though as I have never opened. Once I get the number and all is well, Ill check shipping

Rico001 09-09-2009 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmsspratlin
Pretty sure its for all 4 and yes for a H2. I'll double check the number though as I have never opened. Once I get the number and all is well, Ill check shipping

Thanks and let me know please~Richard

hisandhers 09-12-2009 03:45 AM

Email sent.. paypal payment sent.. Cant wait to surprise hubby with the new key FOB's.
Thanks

Rico001 09-20-2009 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rico001
Thanks and let me know please~Richard

Received items in (lug nuts 32) great condition and are better than I expected them to be.
Thank you very much, a great person to work with.:clapping:
Sorry I forgot to post this on Thursday when I got them.
~Richard

jmsspratlin 09-22-2009 05:38 PM

No problem, glad you got them in time. I still have the Rockstars available, as well as the rear tail gate tag bracket, the front hitch cover, and the rear cam.

hisandhers 09-24-2009 07:32 PM

Recieved key FOB's.. they look new.. BUT unfortunately on is for a Blazer and the other a Tahoe. Neither will program to the H2.

jmsspratlin 10-02-2009 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hisandhers
Recieved key FOB's.. they look new.. BUT unfortunately on is for a Blazer and the other a Tahoe. Neither will program to the H2.

Are you sure they will not program? Have you taken them to a dealer or audio shop. I will also send the other one I have and you can try it as well if you'd like, or I can just refund the $20. Sorry...Jamie

dvl57 10-02-2009 02:11 AM

H2 rack trim pieces

Jamie,

Any luck with finding those rack trim pieces?

I'm holding out hope that you might have located them.

Donald

jmsspratlin 10-02-2009 02:58 AM

Re: H2 rack trim pieces

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvl57
Jamie,

Any luck with finding those rack trim pieces?

I'm holding out hope that you might have located them.

Donald

Hadn't seen them yet, but we are in the process of moving as well, so if I have them they will show up at some point. I haven't forgot about you. Just hold tight. Appreciate it...Jamie

hisandhers 10-04-2009 02:39 AM

Yes have taken them to dealer. They will not reprogram with an H2.
I have tried.. dealer states for Tahoe and Blazer. Will not reprogram.
I will consider it lesson learned. I am not going to spend more money to send back.. In the end I may get $10 bucks clear back. No worries. Just don't understand why you stated they were for your H2 when obviously they were not.

OrangeCrush 10-04-2009 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hisandhers
Yes have taken them to dealer. They will not reprogram with an H2.
I have tried.. dealer states for Tahoe and Blazer. Will not reprogram.
I will consider it lesson learned. I am not going to spend more money to send back.. In the end I may get $10 bucks clear back. No worries. Just don't understand why you stated they were for your H2 when obviously they were not.

I'm sure jmsspratlin will make it right. He's been on the forum for a long while and I'm sure it was an innocent mistake.

I know if I sold something that was wrong, I'd refund the money including shipping. (actually, just did this very same thing a month ago)

Hope it works out for you.

Mark

orlasttoy 10-05-2009 07:34 PM

PAYPAL sent for camera...thanks!

H2mudder 10-05-2009 09:33 PM

Do you have any parts left? I was intrested in the back up camera and the Rockstar rims. How much for the rims? What size?
Also, will the backup camera hook into the nav screen like an 07 08 escalade?

jmsspratlin 10-12-2009 11:03 PM

Alright, still have the rims. They are NEW GUYS! NEW!!! and I am asking only a fraction of the cost that you will pay elsewhere. $160 each! Yes they are $270 otherwise.
Also, I still have the framed H2 SUV print "limited edition" with certificate for $100.
Lastly, I have the front trailer hitch plug (OEM) for merely $25

If interested, email me at jmsspratlin@hotmail.com

Thanks guys......Jamie

orlasttoy 10-14-2009 02:21 AM

H-CAM received...thanks!