Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

geberhard 07-22-2005 07:54 PM

Still waiting to see pics of "the beast" wheeling

geberhard 07-22-2005 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DennisAJC:
I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!!!!

I see a few here that STILL haven't gotten the true message of my video. So be it.

ROCK ON!!!!!

Pavement on

PARAGON 07-22-2005 08:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by geberhard:
from my forum? I do not even know what you are talking baout "my forum" ah, I forgot, You rapidly classify me as someone from a "Jeep" forum.

I did not post pics for retaliation, I posted pics that show the same exact thing that Dennis video bashed on his nicely edited video. Teh video is posted on big boys and other areas online, so I did not se eit at a jeep forum.
Funny, funny stuff. You stinkin' pirate. Oh, that's right, pirate's not a jeep site. So you didn't post for retaliation just to show the same thing that Dennis did but somehow it's Ok for you to do it but somehow still you insinuate that it's not for Dennis to. And, oh, no you downloaded the link from the pirate site. Why the lies and dodging?

Why still are you painting your **** in your 'hood's driveway.

PARAGON 07-22-2005 08:10 PM

What's that? You are rattle canning your rig? Oh ****, how lame is that?

geberhard 07-22-2005 08:15 PM

I posted one link from pirate, was looking for the funny one on the Liberty and Scrambler helping the H2 stuck.

Yep, tahnk you for proving my point, and the extensive background research. so hard to look for me since I used my pirate board name since I am not a coward and am even posting my name you weak prick.

Thansk God I can say I build my rig rather than bedn over like you did buying yours, and getting very little to no use out of it.

Grow up little kid and pirate is not a jeep site, it is a extreme rock crawling site, and tehre are forums for all rigs that wheel... errr. maybe not H2's...

Oh, and a cool other forum and site for you to look at is: http://www.fuh2.com

You like many here are missing the point But come to the "hood" sometime and we can go have fun wheeling together

geberhard 07-22-2005 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PARAGON:

yes, I fortunately can build a rig to 4 wheel. I learned how, can you? Actually can you wheel at all? more pics please?

Thank you for prooving my point again. I was under the impression from the post above that the video was funny and not about personal attacks, but you havce sunk to a how new level.... ROCK ON top of ya

More pics for you froma rig I built... but the buy vs build is awhole other discussion you may not be able to handle cry baby cry, go learn how to air up your tire... lame...

HummerNewbie 07-22-2005 08:19 PM

Quote:

... and tehre are forums for all rigs that wheel... errr. maybe not H2's...

Did you happen to notice you are on a Hummer forum in the H2 section

HummerNewbie 07-22-2005 08:22 PM

So you built your rig, great, and other bought theirs. To each their own. If you want to build one and that is what you like to wheel, more power to you but that doesn't mean the other guys bought rig is any less of a vehicle or that he is any less of anything.

geberhard 07-22-2005 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by geberhard:
... and tehre are forums for all rigs that wheel... errr. maybe not H2's...

Did you happen to notice you are on a Hummer forum in the H2 section </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HummerNewbie, I was seriously interested in a H3 like in my first posting. I think it came out pretty nice, and I have seen a few on the road. I drove a few H2's and they are not bad, I am still biased towards the Cayenne for now tough. Will see. Again, I did not come to thsi board to bash H2's. I posted pictures on Dennis thread. He is a kid and did a funny video, but left stuff out. That is all... Seem like some people are taking taht personally, like Paragon. Even Dennis is laughing at this. I think the point (whichever it is at this point is being missed)

Gui

HummerNewbie 07-22-2005 08:28 PM

F it, lets just all go out wheeling

geberhard 07-22-2005 08:29 PM

Hmmm, from Paragon, I am Lame, and live in the "hood" LOL ;D

Quote:

Originally posted by PARAGON:

Spelling I can handle, but I do not understand the bad grammar on his other statement well:

Quote:

Originally posted by PARAGON:Funny, funny stuff. You stinkin' pirate. Oh, that's right, pirate's not a jeep site. So you didn't post for retaliation just to show the same thing that Dennis did but somehow it's Ok for you to do it but somehow still you insinuate that it's not for Dennis to. And, oh, no you downloaded the link from the pirate site. Why the lies and dodging?

geberhard 07-22-2005 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
F it, lets just all go out wheeling

I agree!

wilfred 07-22-2005 08:31 PM

Pics after pics, still trying to retaliate on whatever in his own little world... So he build his rig, and he didn't buy a vehicle to start with Since when Jeep started selling DIY kit?

PARAGON 07-22-2005 08:34 PM

Quote:

I posted one link from pirate, was looking for the funny one on the Liberty and Scrambler helping the H2 stuck.

Yep, tahnk you for proving my point, and the extensive background research. so hard to look for me since I used my pirate board name since I am not a coward and am even posting my name you weak prick.

Thansk God I can say I build my rig rather than bedn over like you did buying yours, and getting very little to no use out of it.

Grow up little kid and pirate is not a jeep site, it is a extreme rock crawling site, and tehre are forums for all rigs that wheel... errr. maybe not H2's...

Oh, and a cool other forum and site for you to look at is: http://www.fuh2.com

You like many here are missing the point But come to the "hood" sometime and we can go have fun wheeling together
You don't like it personal? Why are you here at an H2 forum posting bull****? You made it personal with your BS postings and I simply responded to your lies. Especially the ones about where you saw the video. Don't like it when your buttons are pushed, do you.

It's always everyone else that's missing the point, isn't it. You have failed miserably at making any point except the one of making an ass of yourself. I just enjoy helping out.

PARAGON 07-22-2005 08:37 PM

Quote:

Hmmm, from Paragon, I am Lame, and live in the "hood" LOL ;D

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:

Spelling I can handle, but I do not understand the bad grammar on his other statement well:

Quote:

Originally posted by PARAGON:Funny, funny stuff. You stinkin' pirate. Oh, that's right, pirate's not a jeep site. So you didn't post for retaliation just to show the same thing that Dennis did but somehow it's Ok for you to do it but somehow still you insinuate that it's not for Dennis to. And, oh, no you downloaded the link from the pirate site. Why the lies and dodging?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>You must be as dense as about 652 yards of concrete. What part of irony and satire do you not understand?

geberhard 07-22-2005 08:38 PM

Wow,

Some people get very touchy here... SO if I am planning to get a Hummer I can not be part of this site? Seems like some of you have a sense of humor only making fun of others, but can not take a laugh and laugh about himself. Quoting Paragon "Lame" What is teh big deal? Thsi thread is aout a video bashing Jeeps.

About building a rig, Paragon already went to the pirate site, and you can find mor einformation about how I build my rig. Cosntruction workers also put buildings together, but they do not necessarily make bricks, melt steel for rebar, make glasses, etc... what is your point?

Gui

DRTYFN 07-22-2005 08:40 PM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:

yes, I fortunately can build a rig to 4 wheel. I learned how, can you? Actually can you wheel at all? more pics please?

Thank you for prooving my point again. I was under the impression from the post above that the video was funny and not about personal attacks, but you havce sunk to a how new level.... ROCK ON top of ya

More pics for you froma rig I built... but the buy vs build is awhole other discussion you may not be able to handle cry baby cry, go learn how to air up your tire... lame...

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gerber, nice do-it-yourselfer. Bet it wheels great. But do you have to trailer it everywhere? Just wondering because that set up will beat the piss out of ya after awhile. Oh, but I'm sure you're a stud and you eat nails so you can take it, right?
You're probably one of the butthumps on PBB that whines about Extreme4X4 on Spike not being hardcore enough
I'll bet your neighbors were pleased with the overspray that wafted over onto their cars.

DennisAJC 07-22-2005 08:41 PM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!!!!

I see a few here that STILL haven't gotten the true message of my video. So be it.

ROCK ON!!!!!

You are funny So what is teh message for those of us who still do not get it? Maybe flipping more burgers will shed the light... Hmm also not sure what you have against burger flippers, do you just do not like everyone? Maybe you should relax, go hav a burger... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your defensive replies are the exact reaction I was hoping for.

The feeling sucks when somebody bashes your ride don't it?

Nothing personal. ALOT OF THAT **** I PUT IN THE VIDEO ABOUT JEEP WAS OBVIOUSLY FALSE.

Just wanted to make a point.

If we ever meet, trust me, steaks and beer on me. That's how we are around this group. We're just a little fed up with this crap that WE NEVER started.

P.S. To answer your sig.....

PARAGON 07-22-2005 08:43 PM

Quote:

yes, I fortunately can build a rig to 4 wheel. I learned how, can you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>No you didn't. If what you learned was to use a can of spray paint to paint your rig with, then you, sport, didn't learn much at all. ****, all you had to do was go to Sears and buy a cheap air compressor and a sprayer. Hell, you didn't even spend twenty more dollars to build a driveway paint booth. Give me a break.