Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

DennisAJC 07-25-2005 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DrMoab:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2 Rocks:
Wait till Moab.
When are you guys going to be in Moab? My group will be there from the 8th through the 12th(I think..have to recheck dates)

It would be cool to see if you guys are as nice in person as you claim. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HA! I'll buy the 1st and 2nd round.

RasterMaster 07-25-2005 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PARAGON:
"It's the all new designed..."

Somehow I don't get the feeling that the all new German Engineering is going to be big selling point!

2 Rubi\'s R more fun 07-25-2005 10:31 PM

The reason I asked about what winches were being run is I did not know what mouts were made (if any at all) into the stock H2, and what weight it takes to get that hunk of junk unstuck on a daily basis.

Nice boards, ask an honest question, get an ignorant person to answer.

DennisAJC 07-25-2005 10:46 PM

I remember wheelin at the beach and I ran into a Jeep club(About 10 of them).

The leader ran them into some deep sand and they were all stuck thrashing around like dying beached whales.

I hooked them ALL up at the same time and winched all 10 to safety.

Afterwards the men offered me their women as an offering for saving their lives.

I was spent that day.

True story!

2 Rubi\'s R more fun 07-26-2005 01:15 AM

Now is there a stock mounting location or is it an aftermarket application?

PARAGON 07-26-2005 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by 2 Rubi's R more fun:
Now is there a stock mounting location or is it an aftermarket application?
Yes

wilfred 07-26-2005 01:36 AM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:

So what's going to make you happy? What should we drive? Tell us, you ****ing know-it-all bitch!!! Oh yeah, and you're full of **** on just about everything you just said. If you'd like I'll point them out for you so the next time you spout off you'll at least know a couple of things not to say.
Keep it up....you are really showing the rest of us non-hummer drivers the attitude you guys truly have.

If you could get over yourself for just long enough to read my post again...without thinking that everything a non-hummer driver says is out to hurt you or something... You might have noticed that nowhere in my post did I say you should drive anything else then what you drive.
I was just making the point that I...me...personaly have no use for one.

If you still read on you might notice that I said I think Hummers have thier place in the off road world.

You want to show me what they can do...OK Show me a Hummer fitting through trees a CJ will barly fit through. Show me a Hummer that will follow a light weight jeep over top of spring time snow( and I can prove this can't happen)

Come on...I dare you! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, why don't you show me your CJ fitting through trees a zuki or atv or bikes will barely fit In case you haven't read this thread from the beginning, you obviously still do not understand the meaning of the video.

wilfred 07-26-2005 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by KenP:
This thread is really old and boring now. Same thing over and over.

I agree, same topics just different trolls Someone had mentioned there should be a list of what not to do for all these trolls.

KenP 07-26-2005 01:56 AM

Quote:

The reason I asked about what winches were being run is I did not know what mouts were made (if any at all) into the stock H2, and what weight it takes to get that hunk of junk unstuck on a daily basis.

Dumb ass. This is what you asked
Quote:

BTW, what kind of winches are those and what weight rating?
And the answers
Quote:

Posted by Rox:
Some folks run a Warn 9.5 on a cradle, for front and rear operation. Some have custom bumpers with much larger and heavier rated winches.
Quote:

Posted by Paragon:
What winches are Jeeps running? What a ridiculous question. People run anything from Milemarker to Warn from 9.5 to 15Ks. You would have to ask someone specific what winch they have not the entire group.
I guess you didn't understand the answers. Too many syllables for you to handle? And you insult our trucks. You really are a waste of sperm.

wilfred 07-26-2005 01:57 AM

Quote:

I guess in retrospect I would take the H2 first, so I could sell it for the profit. As I explained earlier, if I wanted an H2, I could go buy 2 of them, so it is not a matter of funds.

Still have two questions unaswered:

Anyone want to go head to head with a stock H2 vs a stock Rubicon

and

What winches are the H2s running and what weight rating?

Sure you can afford 2 H2s. Just like all other trolls that come in here. Let's see, we had someone claiming to have a 7 digit bank account driving a range rover and if memory serves me right, you have 2 rubicons that you have spent $70k on and a $60k dually, right?

KenP 07-26-2005 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by wilfred:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
This thread is really old and boring now. Same thing over and over.

I agree, same topics just different trolls Someone had mentioned there should be a list of what not to do for all these trolls. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Such as "Do not insult the truck you are asking questions about". Too bad these guy's momma's didn't swallow instead.

wilfred 07-26-2005 01:59 AM

Quote:

And if you don't like this board, go away!

DrMoab 07-26-2005 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by wilfred:
OK, why don't you show me your CJ fitting through trees a zuki or atv or bikes will barely fit In case you haven't read this thread from the beginning, you obviously still do not understand the meaning of the video.
I would but I don't drive a CJ. And I do understand the meaning of the video. It was funny from the perspective of a hummer owner. I wonder how you would take a video that put hummers in the same light...especialy if whoever made the video stated that it was only trying to get back at all the mis-information the hummer world puts out against jeeps.

KenP 07-26-2005 02:31 AM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wilfred:
I would but I don't drive a CJ. And I do understand the meaning of the video. It was funny from the perspective of a hummer owner. I wonder how you would take a video that put hummers in the same light...especialy if whoever made the video stated that it was only trying to get back at all the mis-information the hummer world puts out against jeeps. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It's done everyday in print on the internet and through pictures.

Samething over and over again. Yet these dumbasses still don't get.

RasterMaster 07-26-2005 03:03 AM

Quote:

There is your challenge: Stock vs Stock.

Handling a side impact of a VW at 35 mph....? The Jeep driver can let me know how it went when he wakes from a coma.

BlkYota 07-26-2005 04:51 AM

While I love seeing heeps crash,(mostly driver error in the vid) I have to admit I like this vid too! (also a bit of driver error)

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/badhummer.html

DRTYFN 07-26-2005 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by BlkYota:
While I love seeing heeps crash,(mostly driver error in the vid) I have to admit I like this vid too! (also a bit of driver error)

Dildo, if you'd detach yourself from your dog's dick you might realize that video has been around the world 96 times and that it originated here. God damn 'tard.

wilfred 07-26-2005 05:15 AM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wilfred:
I would but I don't drive a CJ. And I do understand the meaning of the video. It was funny from the perspective of a hummer owner. I wonder how you would take a video that put hummers in the same light...especialy if whoever made the video stated that it was only trying to get back at all the mis-information the hummer world puts out against jeeps. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm, an atv is 3'~ 4' wide and a cj is 5'~ 6' wide, you would drive a cj thru two trees that are say 4.5' apart?

And if you actually spend a few mins and read this entire thread, you wouldn't be bringing up these same old arguments. Yes the vid was funny and not only to hummer owners. There have been jeep owners coming over to this board and think it was funny as well. And yes hummers have been and still are under the same light as many owners on this board will agree. Which is the point of this vid.

So you think the maker of this vid should've put a disclaimer/explanation at the end of this vid? I surely don't recall any disclaimer/explanation when I see all the crap ppl put out on the net.

wilfred 07-26-2005 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by BlkYota:

Great, another troll, but this one is different, he may not be a jeep troll but a taco troll. What's next, more pictures sharing? Or maybe more trash talking?

Listen kid, read this entire thread before you decide to make a fool of yourself.