Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

KenP 07-28-2005 04:53 AM

Dennis, I had an '86. I was waaay tooo big for that thing. But it had plenty of head room.
Quote:

Originally posted by got4-lo:
a lot of u hummer fawkers talk lots of ****. i have seen 1 hummer on a "real" trail and he turned around. its pretty cheap to take a shot at jerry on ur VID. sad thing is most of u guys dont even know where or what johnson valley is. ill give ya a hit sledgehammer is a 5++ trail that most hummers wouldnt even dream or running, and no IFS expensive POS has a shot. but if ur brave lets get together and run a "real" trial.
Hey girl, do you mean this place?
http://www.desertusa.com/index.html

Damn little boy. You should have been a stain on your momma's sheets... But her pimp daddy stuck her at the last minute. Now we have to deal with your waste of sperm garbage.

got4-lo 07-28-2005 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by KenP:
Dennis, I had an '86. I was waaay tooo big for that thing. But it had plenty of head room.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by got4-lo:
a lot of u hummer fawkers talk lots of ****. i have seen 1 hummer on a "real" trail and he turned around. its pretty cheap to take a shot at jerry on ur VID. sad thing is most of u guys dont even know where or what johnson valley is. ill give ya a hit sledgehammer is a 5++ trail that most hummers wouldnt even dream or running, and no IFS expensive POS has a shot. but if ur brave lets get together and run a "real" trial.

Damn little boy. You should have been a stain on your momma's sheets... But her pimp daddy stuck her at the last minute. Now we have to deal with your waste of sperm garbage. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ever been to tellico ken. ill be there next weekend. u should join us. thats if ur not scared pretty hummer dirty

DennisAJC 07-28-2005 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by got4-lo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
Dennis, I had an '86. I was waaay tooo big for that thing. But it had plenty of head room.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by got4-lo:

Damn little boy. You should have been a stain on your momma's sheets... But her pimp daddy stuck her at the last minute. Now we have to deal with your waste of sperm garbage. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ever been to tellico ken. ill be there next weekend. u should join us. thats if ur not scared pretty hummer dirty </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

YAWN....

Ken we should invite the wheelernoobwannabe to Moab. I'm sure Mr.biginternettalkermininuts would stay in the parking lot.

You tell got4-lojunker that. I don't feel like responding to wheeling noobs anymore.

wilfred 07-28-2005 07:21 AM

Now why is it every jeep trolls that come into this thread will do the exact same thing? Posting pics/vids/links, talking big, talking trash, yada yada... Is there some sort of guideline they have at jeep forum? Or is this the same guy over and over again?

HummerOfPrey05 07-28-2005 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DennisAJC:

The video links that you just posted IS the reason I made this H2 Tribute Video.

By your reaction and negativity, I have achieved the result I was hoping.

Listen buddy,

The stuff I put in that video about the jeeps were in whole NOT TRUE. I'm sure you already know that. I just wanted you guys to feel the torment we've been going through this past 3 years.

The BS that's being flung around about us, it's only inevitable we would reach a breaking point.

Put yourself in our shoes and see the message.
On the internet we'll battle. Out on the trails, we should stick together.

Anyways, this thread has changed. Unless you have any sick BBQ pics, these guys won't be interested anymore.

Welcome to our HELL.

So you are saying that you are full of ****? Nice use of Hitler by the way. I'm sure the families of all of the slaughtered Jews appreciate some douchebag trying to defend his big Tahoe by using such a symbol of hate. You are a scumbag for using that **** to defend you howmuchamonth pos.

Jerry_Bransford 07-28-2005 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HummerOfPrey05:
So you are saying that you are full of ****? Nice use of Hitler by the way. I'm sure the families of all of the slaughtered Jews appreciate some douchebag trying to defend his big Tahoe by using such a symbol of hate. You are a scumbag for using that **** to defend you howmuchamonth pos.

:wavin2:

DRTYFN 07-28-2005 01:12 PM

Quote:

Shut yer yap, Bird of Gayness. He used a picture that's been on the 'net forever. You've got such a big mouth and like to start **** from your little JU peen pal toughing station so why can't you take a little touchy-feely from us? We'll use the Western Side addle if you'd like.

ps. I'm so on your asses now.

CO Hummer 07-28-2005 01:13 PM

Quote:

You are a scumbag for using that **** to defend you howmuchamonth pos.

Howmuchamonth? Ummm. That would be my paidfor pos.

DRTYFN 07-28-2005 01:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Oh yeah, and GFY.

HummerOfPrey05 07-28-2005 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerOfPrey05:

Shut yer yap, Bird of Gayness. He used a picture that's been on the 'net forever. You've got such a big mouth and like to start **** from your little JU peen pal toughing station so why can't you take a little touchy-feely from us? We'll use the Western Side addle if you'd like.

ps. I'm so on your asses now.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're on my ass now? I'm sure you would like to be. I can't believe that people would tolerate racism like what has been posted here. That total "ownage" video was a complete joke and what's worse, is small dick bastards like you think it proves something. My mothers Tahoe could do the same thing with a rear locker. Why again do H1 owners shun the GM bastardized version of their vehicles?

HummerOfPrey05 07-28-2005 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CO Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerOfPrey05:

Howmuchamonth? Ummm. That would be my paidfor pos. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least you recognize that it is a pos. Finanlly, someone on this board with a clue.

h2co-pilot 07-28-2005 01:40 PM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:

Howmuchamonth? Ummm. That would be my paidfor pos. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least you recognize that it is a pos. Finanlly, someone on this board with a clue. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOST IN SPACE!

CO Hummer 07-28-2005 01:41 PM

Quote:

At least you recognize that it is a pos. Finanlly, someone on this board with a clue.

Wow. It's almost pitiful how easy it is to make these guys look like idiots.

No offense Gay05. So please, don't resort to "I know you are but what am I".

HummerOfPrey05 07-28-2005 01:50 PM

Why again do H1 owners shun the GM bastardized version of their vehicles?

Petey 07-28-2005 01:52 PM

Quote:

they don't. They accept them as the real thing.

HummerOfPrey05 07-28-2005 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Petey:

they don't. They accept them as the real thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The real thing? OMG. You're kidding right?

Petey 07-28-2005 01:57 PM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Petey:

they don't. They accept them as the real thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why wouldn't they? It says hummer right on the grill.
The real thing? OMG. You're kidding right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

CO Hummer 07-28-2005 02:37 PM

Watching Petey and HummerOfPrey05 talk back and forth reminds me....
Are they holding Special Olympics again this year?

KenP 07-28-2005 02:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by CO Hummer:
Watching Petey and HummerOfPrey05 talk back and forth reminds me....
Are they holding Special Olympics again this year?