Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

CO Hummer 03-19-2006 12:01 AM

mmm. hmmm.

CO Hummer 03-20-2006 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DennisAJC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
Good job, Alec

X2 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

reverseX2

PARAGON 03-20-2006 12:45 PM

de-stickied

Lext 03-20-2006 08:26 PM

Wow, that Is Awesome. Dennis, Are those H2's Really all Stock? Thats Amazing...

KenP 03-20-2006 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lext:
I'm not Dennis, but I'll answer since he's busy working hard.

Yes.

DennisAJC 03-20-2006 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lext:

Yes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

X2

MarineHawk 03-21-2006 02:06 AM

For what it's worth, my 25 month-old son, Ryan (the subject of a post a while back), particularly likes this video; though he also likes the Moab, Paragon, Devil's Backbone, Tim's Rock and others and asks for them all by name now (it's particularly cute when he asks to see the "Pato Salad" video). Now, when he sees a Jeep, he often says "Jeep -- rollin' over; Hummer, not roll over." Also (I'm not making any of this up), when he rolls on the floor, he'll often say "rollin' over -- like Jeep." Sometimes, he does the same when he rolls something else around like a toy truck or even a round ball of PlayDoh (I find the latter particularly amusing). Sometimes, when he merely knocks his drink or something else over, he says "tippin' over -- like Jeep." I find it amazing that he requests or identifies each location, like Lion's Back, "Pato Salad," "Debil Babone," "Esclater," and Tim's Rock by name. He actually wants me to read to him, in addition to good stuff like Winney the Pooh and Thomas the Tank Engine, the sales brochures for each of the three Hummer models. Mind you, this is in addition to thousands of other activities he engages in everyday, but he definitely is a Hummer guy.

KenP 03-21-2006 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DennisAJC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lext:

Yes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

X2 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Which part?

KenP 03-21-2006 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by MarineHawk:
For what it's worth, my 25 month-old son, Ryan (the subject of a post a while back), particularly likes this video; though he also likes the Moab, Paragon, Devil's Backbone, Tim's Rock and others and asks for them all by name now (it's particularly cute when he asks to see the "Pato Salad" video). Now, when he sees a Jeep, he often says "Jeep -- rollin' over; Hummer, not roll over." Also (I'm not making any of this up), when he rolls on the floor, he'll often say "rollin' over -- like Jeep." Sometimes, he does the same when he rolls something else around like a toy truck or even a round ball of PlayDoh (I find the latter particularly amusing). Sometimes, when he merely knocks his drink or something else over, he says "tippin' over -- like Jeep." I find it amazing that he requests or identifies each location, like Lion's Back, "Pato Salad," "Debil Babone," "Esclater," and Tim's Rock by name. He actually wants me to read to him, in addition to good stuff like Winney the Pooh and Thomas the Tank Engine, the sales brochures for each of the three Hummer models. Mind you, this is in addition to thousands of other activities he engages in everyday, but he definitely is a Hummer guy.
That's some funnay stuff, buddy! That boy is on the right path!!!

Motohead 03-21-2006 05:08 AM

that was one wicked video.

I can't imagine being in that bronco going out of control down the Lion's Back.

Can you say "Depends"!

KenP 03-21-2006 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Motohead:
that was one wicked video.

I can't imagine being in that bronco going out of control down the Lion's Back.

Can you say "Depends"!
Blazer.

"Heavy Flow Depends"

MrLuckie 03-21-2006 05:06 PM

HEHEHEHE .......

I have to admit ..... I got a kick out of that video. I would love for anyone to come to the www.offcamber4wd.org/jsmr event and show everyone up! Come show us that Hummers aren't just for shopping and proms!

Matt

MarineHawk 03-21-2006 05:12 PM

Thanks for the invite. How far away is that from DC?
Does the H2 satisfy the "Full 4 point minimum roll cage" requirement? If not, it would be a wasted trip.

Quote:

Originally posted by MrLuckie:
HEHEHEHE .......

I have to admit ..... I got a kick out of that video. I would love for anyone to come to the www.offcamber4wd.org/jsmr event and show everyone up! Come show us that Hummers aren't just for shopping and proms!

Matt

h2co-pilot 03-21-2006 05:12 PM

Proms.

Remember it was just a joke. I am going to have to check out your site.

MrLuckie 03-21-2006 05:15 PM

I know that it was joke .... I liked it!!!

Really I did!!!

I still think that you all need come out!

Its located in Heflin, AL. It would be a good haul from DC.

h2co-pilot .... You did good at Piloting at Tellico!

MarineHawk 03-21-2006 05:21 PM

I'll put my cage on, and I'm there.

MrLuckie 03-21-2006 05:27 PM

If you have a hard top then no cage needed. Unless you plan on rolling it, but more than likely you won't. Its not that type of mountain.

KenP 03-21-2006 06:22 PM

Hey Matt, Co-Pilot and I will be in Moab.

Vid from October when we had a black H2:
Moab Fall 2005

h2co-pilot 03-25-2006 04:24 PM

btt

DennisAJC 03-25-2006 04:49 PM

I like this one best.