Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

BlkYota 07-26-2005 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by wilfred:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlkYota:
While I love seeing heeps crash,(mostly driver error in the vid) I have to admit I like this vid too! (also a bit of driver error)

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/badhummer.html

Great, another troll, but this one is different, he may not be a jeep troll but a taco troll. What's next, more pictures sharing? Or maybe more trash talking?

Listen kid, read this entire thread before you decide to make a fool of yourself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh please do tell how I am making a 'fool of myself' I merely stated that I liked both vids! Gotta luv the knee jerk reaction this forum has!

btw - I like both vid because there is a lesson to each and EVERY crash and it is not equipment related...it is 100% driver screw ups.

Every heep owner that Ive met HATES h2's saying that they are tahoes with H2 bodies. So seriously, what are the differences between the H2 and a Tahoe aside from the 35s and lockers? Honest question as the heep owners trash yotas too. Let's see if it garners a mature answer...

ps - I dont care what the vehilce is, if its 4x4 take it off the pavement. Just around here no one ever does including yotas...drives me nuts.

07-26-2005 10:11 PM

It's nice to see Jeepers living in DennisAJC's thick fawkin canuckian surrender monkey skull....

BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Mudinyeri 07-26-2005 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RasterMaster:
I thought Weber was the best....

They say on the commercials, it's 'grill rated'!

Your POS Weber can't touch my Ducane!

Mudinyeri 07-26-2005 10:20 PM

Bring your Weber over here. I'll run my Ducane against it in a head-to-head (7 slot) grill off!

DennisAJC 07-26-2005 10:21 PM

I disagree Alec,

Gas is better than charcoal because of design and size configuration.

My gas BBQ can go through NARROW areas. My charcoal BBQ is just too big to fit through my pathway because of the chimney stack near the end.

Face it, Charcoal BBQs share basically the same frame as lawnchairs. They don't belong on the patio. They should stay in the garage.

RasterMaster 07-26-2005 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mudinyeri:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RasterMaster:

Your POS Weber can't touch my Ducane! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!

KenP 07-26-2005 10:27 PM

We'll be cooking Ribeye's over the FIRE next month at Paragon. To do it properly, the fire must be hot enough to make the fire ring glow red/orange. The flame must also be atleast 4' tall. Make sure the grate is in the middle of the fire.

Chargrilled baby!

wilfred 07-26-2005 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BlkYota:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wilfred:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlkYota:
While I love seeing heeps crash,(mostly driver error in the vid) I have to admit I like this vid too! (also a bit of driver error)

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/badhummer.html

Great, another troll, but this one is different, he may not be a jeep troll but a taco troll. What's next, more pictures sharing? Or maybe more trash talking?

Listen kid, read this entire thread before you decide to make a fool of yourself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh please do tell how I am making a 'fool of myself' I merely stated that I liked both vids! Gotta luv the knee jerk reaction this forum has!

btw - I like both vid because there is a lesson to each and EVERY crash and it is not equipment related...it is 100% driver screw ups.

Every heep owner that Ive met HATES h2's saying that they are tahoes with H2 bodies. So seriously, what are the differences between the H2 and a Tahoe aside from the 35s and lockers? Honest question as the heep owners trash yotas too. Let's see if it garners a mature answer...

ps - I dont care what the vehilce is, if its 4x4 take it off the pavement. Just around here no one ever does including yotas...drives me nuts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are making a fool of yourself by linking that vid that every other troll brings coming to this forum.

You are making a fool of yourself because you are bringing up the same old tahoe comments every (yes, every) trolls brings. And if you actually took my advice by reading this entire thread, this question has been answered way more than once not only in this thread but probably in every thread when a jeep troll comes in and probably in many many threads in other forums.

PARAGON 07-26-2005 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mudinyeri:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RasterMaster:

Your POS Weber can't touch my Ducane! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ducane, baby! Of course mine is an early 80's model. Cook with it, if it breaks, I replace the burners, cook some more, replace the racks, and it just keeps on cooking. No need for anymore than double burners and a mesquite/hickory tray. Classic

PARAGON 07-26-2005 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
I disagree Alec,

Gas is better than charcoal because of design and size configuration.

My gas BBQ can go through NARROW areas. My charcoal BBQ is just too big to fit through my pathway because of the chimney stack near the end.

Face it, Charcoal BBQs share basically the same frame as lawnchairs. They don't belong on the patio. They should stay in the garage.
You guys come here with your pre conceptions of the charcoal grill's performance and dynamics but have no proof or experiance to backup your claims. I bet you don't even own a charcoal grill!!

While Charcoal grills do share some components from the basic lawnchair frame you are forgetting that they also use parts developed for the space program.

Shessh, crawl back to the gas grill forum where you belong and STFU. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Can you say, click click..... we have ignition. Not, honey.... can you go get me some more petrol.

wilfred 07-26-2005 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CerOf@aol.com:
It's nice to see Jeepers living in DennisAJC's thick fawkin canuckian surrender monkey skull....

BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Woohoo, how original, this jeep troll first post is name calling already. Why no pic/vid sharing?

PARAGON 07-26-2005 11:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

.....but have no proof or experiance to backup your claims....
Proof????? Experience????? FU, I am hardcore and don't have to worry about scratches or fire rashes. This baby has cooked and keeps on cooking.

Show me pictures of your low brow charcoal grill. I bet it isn't as built as this one.

Mudinyeri 07-26-2005 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
.....but have no proof or experiance to backup your claims....
Proof????? Experience????? FU, I am hardcore and don't have to worry about scratches or fire rashes. This baby has cooked and keeps on cooking.

Show me pictures of your low brow charcoal grill. I bet it isn't as built as this one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, baby! Now that is a sweet-ass Ducane. I'll bet you can cook 20 burgers at a time on that mutha without even breaking an axle ... er, I mean burner.

wilfred 07-26-2005 11:19 PM

Quote:

My grill can out flex your grill too

Are you gonna do a SAS on the front?