Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

DennisAJC 08-20-2005 01:48 PM

HD 23rd ENRAGED post = Oh the ownage is getting boring. This guy is pathetic.

I miss the days when real trolls came in here.

DRTYFN 08-20-2005 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hummer destroyer:
OMG..Do you ever sleep? You have been on this board for 12 hours just WAITING for me to post. <span class="ev_code_RED">No wonder you keep coming back and camping out- you're getting some quality attention here. </span>

Then, you post in UNDER 5 min from my posting. <span class="ev_code_RED">Uhm... talk about hovering like a mother hen. </span>

That screams Obsession. <span class="ev_code_RED">Pot meet kettle. </span>

Like I told you on OTN, I DO NOT SLEEP WITH GUYS. <span class="ev_code_RED">According to the fellas at OTN & JU you do. </span>

Find someone else for your little homo grope fest....I hear drtyfn is available... <span class="ev_code_RED">Dream on, chubby. </span>

Sick ****. <span class="ev_code_RED">Ouchie. </span>

Should I post what you wanted to do to me? I'd be worried after seeing the list of things you like to do to your boyfriends.....<span class="ev_code_RED"> Why are you bringing your ghey queen fantasies over here? The guys at OTN/JU finally tired of listening to you jabber away about working your favorite glory hole again? </span>

DRTYFN 08-20-2005 02:21 PM

Too bad you can't actually witness reality first hand. You're the one that comes running over here first thing to see what kind of attention you're getting. I'd pretty much say that defines rent free right there. No wonder the OTN guys ass raped you so thoroughly.

DennisAJC 08-20-2005 02:36 PM

OMG! He's obsessed!

DennisAJC 08-20-2005 02:46 PM

"We NEVER ban anyone from OT....NEVER"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

DennisAJC 08-20-2005 02:55 PM

Quote:

BTAF has been a tradition at otn since it's inception.

Don't cry that the USER BASE VOTED YOU OFF. Think of it like survivor...You got voted off the island.

Or, if you like, "You are the Weakest link...Goodbye"

Hope you like having your IP used as a dead drop.

24hr user voted ban. Extended to 1 week by OTN administration.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

This pleases me.

DennisAJC 08-20-2005 03:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Wow...so you have a TIME MACHINE NOW?

LMAO!!!

HD = Big Liar = OWNED

24 hr user voted ban???? HAHAHAHA!!!! You guys are all talk and no skin.

DRTYFN 08-21-2005 03:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

The lurking enragement will be the death of you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Guess you don't know the whole story.

no big deal...You can take faith in the fact that you never knew what was going on.

I do love that Dennis got banned twice in a row..

DRTYFN 08-21-2005 03:36 PM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hummer destroyer:
The lurking enragement will be the death of you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Guess you don't know the whole story.

no big deal...You can take faith in the fact that you never knew what was going on.

I do love that Dennis got banned twice in a row.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BTAF..Anyone can get nominated, and the USERS vote them off.

He just does not bringeth the funny. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But he tries. I haven't seen you bring anything funnay. Just goatse. Gets old after awhile. Was hoping you'd be more than one dimensional by now.

DRTYFN 08-21-2005 04:01 PM

Quote:

I bring enragement. <span class="ev_code_RED">Not really. </span>

That is funny. <span class="ev_code_RED">See above. </span>

Still does not change the fact that a Hummer is nothing more than a GM bastard child. <span class="ev_code_RED">And what precisely do you drive? </span>

That is funny. <span class="ev_code_RED">See top.</span>

DRTYFN 08-21-2005 04:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

If you do not know the answers to those already,you have proven that you cannot do research, and should learn.

Sorry, I know it's posted somewhere, but I'm waaay too lazy to take the time to look around for info on you right now. Unlike you, I'm actually going to walk away from the 'puter and go do something outside.

DennisAJC 09-20-2005 04:52 AM

I want to reach 30,000.

DRTYFN 09-24-2005 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DennisAJC:
I want to reach 30,000 packed banana hammocks.

Fist.

KenP 09-24-2005 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
I want to reach 30,000 packed banana cocks.

Fisted myself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Sick boys.

DennisAJC 09-28-2005 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:

Fisted myself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Sick boys. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don`t get it?

Bump

KenP 09-28-2005 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DennisAJC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:

I don`t get it?

Bump </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Pad.

Dan 09-28-2005 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:

I don`t get it?

Bump </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Pad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pad x2