Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

DennisAJC 12-03-2005 12:25 AM

Relax Wes,

The video was from a long standing fued we had awhile ago with wheelin collegues from Jeep Forum.

I was designed to shock, awe, and enrage. It was all for fun.

Now give it a rest before we make teh funnay out of you.

wes1977 12-03-2005 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Relax Wes,

The video was from a long standing fued we had awhile ago with wheelin collegues from Jeep Forum.

I was designed to shock, awe, and enrage. It was all for fun.

Now give it a rest before we make teh funnay out of you.

SO, your saying you made the video as a joke? Ok, I'll put it to rest. I just thought you should hear a opinion from someone that does not own either vehicle. And I agree on the H2 is better than jeep. I said that in my first post.

wes1977 12-03-2005 12:42 AM

I never was mean, even though I got bashed from the start

wes1977 12-03-2005 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alec W:
Awww, now your being nice I'll have to delete all your personal info.

How do you get your info?

wes1977 12-03-2005 01:00 AM

ok, but I can't stay up to much longer. I have to flip bugers in the morning.

ok i don't flip burgers. just had to say it cause you guys say that alot.

KenP 12-03-2005 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alec W:
A Tacoma driving geek from Norfolk, VA who owns this other great vehicle
Damn. Alec, give me the address so I can pull a Monster Truck Car Crush on that thing.

Wes, go to the OBX often?

Hey, did you ever finish the rust repairs on the rear quarters?

DennisAJC 12-03-2005 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by wes1977:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
Awww, now your being nice I'll have to delete all your personal info.

How do you get your info? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wes1977 12-03-2005 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
A Tacoma driving geek from Norfolk, VA who owns this other great vehicle
Damn. Alec, give me the address so I can pull a Monster Truck Car Crush on that thing.

Wes, go to the OBX often?

Hey, did you ever finish the rust repairs on the rear quarters? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, I go to the OBX as a matter of fact i've gotten pulled out bye a h2 before. That was before my locker and I didn't air down.

NO I have not finished my rust repairs on anything really. My wife is in school and she gets mad when I spend money on that thing. I've pretty much just started on everything and not finished. I just bought me an air compressor and I really need to take the body off to do the restore properly. That would be kind of hard in a 1 stall garage. So, i'll have to wait until I move.

Spike 12-03-2005 11:17 AM

Hey Wes,
You should be ashamed of yourself for using that poor dog to try and pull that POS out of the sand.

h2co-pilot 12-03-2005 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Spike:
Hey Wes,
You should be ashamed of yourself for using that poor dog to try and pull that POS out of the sand.

Actually, I really like that- what year is it? Is that Carova?

wes1977 12-03-2005 11:38 AM

Quote:

Hey Wes,

Hey it might be a rust bucket. but not a POS. In 30 years will your vehicle still be on the road?

wes1977 12-03-2005 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spike:
Hey Wes,

Actually, I really like that- what year is it? Is that Carova? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

77 thats across from the marina between nags head and cape hatteras

Spike 12-03-2005 11:47 AM

originally posted by Wes,

Quote:

Hey it might be a rust bucket. but not a POS. In 30 years will your vehicle still be on the road?

First off, it was only a joke so lighten up!

Secondly, I could care less if my H2 will still be on the road in 30 years or even 5 years for that matter. I usually don't keep any vehicles past 2-3 years.

wes1977 12-03-2005 11:53 AM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hey it might be a rust bucket. but not a POS. In 30 years will your vehicle still be on the road?

First off, it was only a joke so lighten up!

Secondly, I could care less if my H2 will still be on the road in 30 years or even 5 years for that matter. I usually don't keep any vehicles past 2-3 years. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wasn't tring to offend

Spike 12-03-2005 12:17 PM

Quote:

I wasn't tring to offend

Yes you were. I'm not breaking your balls because you offended me, I'm doing it because your a troll.

wes1977 12-03-2005 12:39 PM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I wasn't tring to offend

Yes you were. I'm not breaking your balls because you offended me, I'm doing it because your a troll. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Difine troll, I'm not here to dis H2 or jeeps. I just wanted to make my point that the video was not all acurate. I like the video of the parts of the H2s. Not the other parts. I did talk to the owner of the video and he said. "
Picture of DennisAJC

Posted 12-02-05 06:25 PM
Relax Wes,

I was designed to shock, awe, and enrage. It was all for fun."

h2co-pilot 12-03-2005 01:34 PM

Is that how yours got all rusty? They are docking the second one.

here's some pics

PARAGON 12-03-2005 02:10 PM

Jeep getting stuck in mudhole:

PARAGON 12-03-2005 02:11 PM

Jeep needing assistance out of said mudhole:

PARAGON 12-03-2005 02:13 PM

H1 and H2 going through mudhole (in video as you requested):

Mudhole video