Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

CO Hummer 01-06-2006 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ShaggyZr2:
Can you repeat the question?

You need Padding for Dummies.

ShaggyX 01-06-2006 07:22 PM

Is that sort of like a room with pillows on the walls and floor...cause that would be cool.

CO Hummer 01-06-2006 07:26 PM

Quote:

Is that sort of like a room with pillows on the walls and floor...cause that would be cool.

Reminds me of you and Fubar. "Those aren't pillows!"

ShaggyX 01-06-2006 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CO Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ShaggyZr2:

Reminds me of you and Fubar. "Those aren't pillows!" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>OK...now I am more confused then normal...was I drunk at the time?

CO Hummer 01-06-2006 07:31 PM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ShaggyZr2:

Reminds me of you and Fubar. "Those aren't pillows!" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>OK...now I am more confused then normal...was I drunk at the time? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean you don't even remember the meatspin camera crew?

ShaggyX 01-06-2006 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CO Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CO Hummer:

Reminds me of you and Fubar. "Those aren't pillows!" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>OK...now I am more confused then normal...was I drunk at the time? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean you don't even remember the meatspin camera crew? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Did I get paid...or was I just building my porfolio?

KenP 01-06-2006 07:33 PM

Quote:

You mean you don't even remember the meatspin camera crew? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Did I get paid...or was I just building my porfolio? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You played receiver.

ShaggyX 01-06-2006 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KenP:

You mean you don't even remember the meatspin camera crew? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Did I get paid...or was I just building my porfolio? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You played receiver. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That was assumed...but did I get paid?

PARAGON 01-06-2006 07:35 PM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:

You mean you don't even remember the meatspin camera crew? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Did I get paid...or was I just building my porfolio? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You played receiver. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That was assumed...but did I get paid? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You did win the Heisman for it.

KenP 01-06-2006 07:35 PM

You received the Mother Load.

CO Hummer 01-06-2006 07:37 PM

Quote:

Did I get paid...or was I just building my porfolio?

Not sure. Last I knew you were heard singing "The wheels on the bus go round 'n round..."

KenP 01-06-2006 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alec W:
Hey, why is Pargon padding now?
Where?

CO Hummer 01-06-2006 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
Where? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Upthere.

CO Hummer 01-06-2006 08:00 PM

4 to go

PARAGON 01-06-2006 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alec W:
Oh, is this a padding game?

CO Hummer 01-06-2006 08:08 PM

Can't remember. I'm trying to talk about text editors on one of these threads.

PARAGON 01-06-2006 08:10 PM

Like Wordperfect?