Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

07-27-2005 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CO Hummer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CerOf@aol.com:

RAAAARRRRR!!!!!1

Life enrages me.. what a turd you are..

RAARRRRRRR!!!!!1

Eeeww. Just had the visual on that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A visual of your turdlike self is rather hard to stomach..

we understand.

BlueTJCO 07-27-2005 09:38 PM

I would almost GUARANTEE that this is not JERRY BRANSFORD you all are ****ing with. It is someone that is "trolling" as him. I have read enough of his posts in the past to know that he does not write like this "person" and would have not come over here and apologized. I could be wrong, but I dont think it's him....

Dan 07-27-2005 09:41 PM

The average tech thread at JU and JF:

"bastid"
"Your mom is fat and fawkin hot"
"pwned"
"in your fawkin head"
"pwned"
"bastid!"
"what was that noise?"
"your fawkin mom queefed again"
"swinging from my sak"
"bastid"

DennisAJC 07-27-2005 09:43 PM

BAHAHAHA!!!

NAILER341 07-27-2005 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dan:
The average tech thread at JU and JF:

"bastid"
"Your mom is fat and fawkin hot"
"pwned"
"in your fawkin head"
"pwned"
"bastid!"
"what was that noise?"
"your fawkin mom queefed again"
"swinging from my sak"
"bastid"

sorry... no. none of that is tolerated on jf. sorry. another tidbit of misinformation from you
how many snatch blocks does it take to pull out a h2 with a 9500# warn winch?

RasterMaster 07-27-2005 09:44 PM

HCP, thanks for clearing that up!

07-27-2005 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mooncricket:
I would almost GUARANTEE that this is not JERRY BRANSFORD you all are ****ing with. It is someone that is "trolling" as him. I have read enough of his posts in the past to know that he does not write like this "person" and would have not come over here and apologized. I could be wrong, but I dont think it's him....

LIES.. Jerry has a dark side.. he hates H2s...

07-27-2005 09:46 PM

Quote:

SOMEONE NEEDS TO CLOSE THIS THREAD.

First come the harsh words, then comes the name calling, then comes the threats, then some real fist fights occur.

But we GOTTA stop this before someone blocks an IP.

you ain't fightin no one..

PARAGON 07-27-2005 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CerOf@aol.com:
Laugh it up dickhead.. the mods at JeepsUnlimited and Jeepforum are on the job...
Umm........ I thought you were king ****head at JU. That is what you have said every where, right. You run JeepsUnlimited. I just read where you have said that on a bunch of other forums.

If that is the case, why don't you block our IPs. Your the top dog, right?

DennisAJC 07-27-2005 10:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)

7 07-27-2005 10:13 PM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 7:
you lost me there.

I said: Which model Tahoe is that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>and i responded that the bighorn has nothing in common with a tahoe, therefore your question (or joke, or whatever it was) makes no sense.

hoss75 07-27-2005 10:37 PM

7, you straight out said it's not even a Jeep.. it's a Jeep.. and it's a Jeep that's had to recover a couple TJs and a Rubi before.. after I'd passed right through the very same obstacle. Is a stock Rubi more capable than a stock KJ.. yes.. is a stock TJ more capable? Good question.. In my current form I can outwheel a stock Rubi though. Of course the Rubi (or a TJ for that matter) can be modded to a much higher level.. for now at least.

Andy C 07-27-2005 10:40 PM

I have just read this thread from beginning to end - I have now lost the will to live.

Who gives a ####.

Jerry_Bransford 07-27-2005 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hoss75:
7, you straight out said it's not even a Jeep.. it's a Jeep.. and it's a Jeep that's had to recover a couple TJs and a Rubi before.. after I'd passed right through the very same obstacle. Is a stock Rubi more capable than a stock KJ.. yes.. is a stock TJ more capable? Good question.. In my current form I can outwheel a stock Rubi though. Of course the Rubi (or a TJ for that matter) can be modded to a much higher level.. for now at least.

The Liberty does not even deserve to be called a Jeep

The ONLY Jeep worth wheeling is a TJ.

Andy C 07-27-2005 10:43 PM

Quote:

The ONLY Jeep worth wheeling is a TJ.

Like I said - who cares

DennisAJC 07-27-2005 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jerry_Bransford:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hoss75:

The ONLY Jeep worth wheeling is a TJ. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your collegues said you were a closet homo. Now add brain damaged.

Tighten you eye patch. Your brain is falling out.

07-27-2005 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Andy C H2 hasbeen:
I have just read this thread from beginning to end - I have now lost the will to live.

Who gives a ####.

umm stop reading?

there ya go...

Jerry_Bransford 07-27-2005 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DennisAJC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jerry_Bransford:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hoss75:

Tighten you eye patch. Your brain is falling out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually I'm bisexual. WHat's it to you?

07-27-2005 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jerry_Bransford:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jerry_Bransford:

Tighten you eye patch. Your brain is falling out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually I'm bisexual. WHat's it to you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

pssst.. I bet Denise is too...