Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

Andy C 07-27-2005 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jerry_Bransford:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hoss75:
7, you straight out said it's not even a Jeep.. it's a Jeep.. and it's a Jeep that's had to recover a couple TJs and a Rubi before.. after I'd passed right through the very same obstacle. Is a stock Rubi more capable than a stock KJ.. yes.. is a stock TJ more capable? Good question.. In my current form I can outwheel a stock Rubi though. Of course the Rubi (or a TJ for that matter) can be modded to a much higher level.. for now at least.

The Liberty does not even deserve to be called a Jeep

The ONLY Jeep worth wheeling is a TJ. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hang on a minute - are Jeep people actually starting to diss jeep products on an H2 site - or am I reading this wrong.

Jerry_Bransford 07-27-2005 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Andy C H2 hasbeen:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jerry_Bransford:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hoss75:
7, you straight out said it's not even a Jeep.. it's a Jeep.. and it's a Jeep that's had to recover a couple TJs and a Rubi before.. after I'd passed right through the very same obstacle. Is a stock Rubi more capable than a stock KJ.. yes.. is a stock TJ more capable? Good question.. In my current form I can outwheel a stock Rubi though. Of course the Rubi (or a TJ for that matter) can be modded to a much higher level.. for now at least.

Hang on a minute - are Jeep people actually starting to diss jeep products on an H2 site - or am I reading this wrong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not a brand thing. The best vehicle for wheeling is a TJ. Maybe a zuk could top it, but that's about it. Liberties and other Jeeps may be OK vehicles, but they are not wheelers.

DennisAJC 07-27-2005 10:51 PM

Quote:

Actually I'm bisexual. WHat's it to you?

HUH???? I tend to agree but......

DAMMIT! Paragon was right!

07-27-2005 10:55 PM

I always thought Canuckians love Jeep Liberties cause well they are soo gay...

Andy C 07-27-2005 10:56 PM

Quote:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy C H2 hasbeen:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jerry_Bransford:

Hang on a minute - are Jeep people actually starting to diss jeep products on an H2 site - or am I reading this wrong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not a brand thing. The best vehicle for wheeling is a TJ. Maybe a zuk could top it, but that's about it. Liberties and other Jeeps may be OK vehicles, but they are not wheelers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They are to the people that wheel them.

DennisAJC 07-27-2005 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CerOf@aol.com:
I always thought Canuckians love Jeep Liberties AS MUCH AS I LOVE MAN SAUSAGE...

Easy there buddy. Don't go ruining a fun thread with your sick fetish.

07-27-2005 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DennisAJC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CerOf@aol.com:
I always thought Canuckians love Jeep Liberties AS MUCH AS I LOVE MAN SAUSAGE...

no pic.. I am scared.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jerry_Bransford 07-27-2005 10:59 PM

I'd LOVE to see some Liberty douchebag wheel Johnson Valley The vehicle would be a total loss with 1/4 mile. Then again, so would your fancy H2's

07-27-2005 11:00 PM

Quote:

I'd LOVE to see some Liberty douchebag wheel Johnson Valley The vehicle would be a total loss with 1/4 mile. Then again, so would your fancy H2's

my montero would kick H2 ass...

DennisAJC 07-27-2005 11:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ya but I bet you're not as creepy gay as this fellow....

07-27-2005 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alec W:
I bet a round of beers it's closed by this time tommorrow.

you lose ****nut..

07-27-2005 11:02 PM

no pic = webpussy

DennisAJC 07-27-2005 11:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

no pic = webpussy

Keep searching honey.

07-27-2005 11:06 PM

Quote:

no pic = webpussy

Andy C 07-27-2005 11:11 PM

I have "Wheeled" in Landrovers, Toyotas, Jeeps, Halflingers, Argos, Mitsibushis, H2's, H1's, Fords, thrown together pieces of junk - hell I even drove through a desert once in an old SCUD launcher (long story) and you know what I enjoyed every one of them - it is not the vehicle that matters, it is the fun that you have overcoming the challenges and obstacles thrown in your path that does.

Anyone - be they H2 or Jeep owners - that claims that you are not "Wheeling" unless you are driving a particular brand or model of vehicle needs to reevaluate their reasons for being there in the first place.

07-27-2005 11:12 PM

I love my Montero..

7 07-27-2005 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hoss75:
you straight out said it's not even a Jeep
its not.

Quote:

it's a Jeep
its built by jeep, but its not a jeep. its an SUV with reasonable off road capabilities, much like the h2 (although id put my money on the h2).

Quote:

it's a Jeep that's had to recover a couple TJs and a Rubi before.. after I'd passed right through the very same obstacle.
im sure its the most awesome web-wheeler online.

Quote:

is a stock TJ more capable? Good question
that statement is simply ridiculous and shows either your blinding brand loyalty or your ignorance to the physics of off roading. the kj is not designed, built, or capable of moderate off roading. the kj is a soft-roader, a step above a mini-van. ive wheeled them, ive wheeled with them. yes, with proper modification they can be moderately capable but no matter how you cut it, until you swap in a live axle you still have a short arm IFS system and the limits associated with it. perhaps your off roading standards are lower than mine, i dunno.

Quote:

In my current form I can outwheel a stock Rubi though.
and your current form is?

07-27-2005 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CerOf@aol.com:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
I bet a round of beers it's closed by this time tommorrow.

you lose ****nut.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Actually you loose, I was refering to a thread on JF which was deleated within 1 hour. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Goddamn.. learn to spell..