Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

StillRYE 12-04-2006 01:51 AM

Re: H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO!

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenP
Just one more question today, did you do the SAS you were thinking about? That'd be pretty cool on an Aaah-la-la-la mobile.

SAS? umm I don't need to do an SAS real 4x4s come with solid axles

Jimmie 12-04-2006 01:59 AM

heres some real vids http://www.blackflag4x4.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=5063 :beerchug:

DRTYFN 12-04-2006 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StillRYE
Wow you guys seriously need to get some hobbies or somthing that is probably the saddest thing I have ever seen but hey I shouldnt really expect a whole lot more outta guys that think Hummers are superior 4x4s

You came here to troll. What'd you expect?:OWNED:

PARAGON 12-04-2006 02:03 AM

horry chit, have you no shame, sport?

I can't believe you are still here?

Damn if you are't Wenzel material.

PARAGON 12-04-2006 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmie

no it's not

StillRYE 12-04-2006 02:05 AM

Sorry guys I hate to do this but I'm off for the next couple days so i'll be busy doin other stuff but I'll make sure and check in next time i get a chance i'm sure by then you could probably find some high school pics of me or maybe get some copies of my dental records or if you can manage to find my address feel free to stop by for a beer:dancingbanana:

KenP 12-04-2006 02:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by StillRYE
SAS? umm I don't need to do an SAS real 4x4s come with solid axles

Sorry. I must be confusing your truck and 4Runner:

KenP 12-04-2006 02:11 AM

Hey Ryan, are you still a Lordco partsguy? Which one?

Like them Holley's, eh?:giggling:

sj-x 500 12-04-2006 02:15 AM

Quote:

We don't have engine problems, how's your number two rod bearings?

How are those 4.37's working for you?

Did you get the M/T's, or buy the new place? Must have been a tough decision.:giggling:

first off, what's this we bull****? the 6.0 is a peice of **** engine. lets see how it runs in 20 years. i don't like 22r's but most of them lasted till 2000 before laying eggs, lets see if the 6.0 will do the same.

now the guy who tows 10k lbs with a veichle rated for 6700 lbs, that's real ****in bright son, i hope the dot finds you and makes you take a course on how to read the ****ing sticker on the door jam, stated right there, 6700lbs.

at 122 inches w/b, no it doesn't share the platform with a yukon, it's infact less then a yukon. at least a yukon you can tow 7200lbs min. with a 4x4. no, no other chev uses that t-case, cuz it's a peice of ****.

wow... you think he actually uploaded an avtar to a hummer forum...

if you think he's stuck, you've never wheeled. do you see wheels spinning? most digital cams can take 30 second vids at a low res, and what's this? a 30 second vid... yes he drove out of it, what's your point? he's not stuck, he put 2 wheels in the ditch, and was making fun of the "core" guys who actually film themselves wheeling.

for those of you calling a toyota an arab mobile... get a ****ing map.

i'd like to see a fullbodied rig run most of the trails the toys run on the coast and island. when a suzuki has to winch it's self around a tree to piviot and stay on the trail, i'd love to see an h2 attempt it.

back to he vid that started this e-penis flexing competettion that we have on our hands here. yay! the hummer didn't roll taking the easy line up potato salad hill! congratulations... now do the hard line.

look up the vids on BlackFlag4x4 and think of a 9000 lbs turd with what... 9.7 inches of belly clearance.. trying this. then wake up, and drive back to the mall where the h2 belongs.

paragon, if this is a us only site, you'd better start screening better. seems there's a few canucks on here before this thread.

poopy nailed it in this comment "I could go on about how lame h2's and h3's are. I could go on about how arrogant their owners are. Why bother, its like trying to tell a Christian that evolution exists." just for arguement sakes, try to tell a christian that we were all monkies a hundred thousand years ago.

jelly-fish sucking mental midget... we don't have them up here.. i don't know what you guys do down there for a good time on a friday night...

paragon: watch the vid. you're sounding like a 2 year old now denying it's even a video.

KenP 12-04-2006 02:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is pretty good self ownage.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryan
82 22R rod bearings std only 20 km on them (thats how long it took me to realize I put them on my .25mm machined crank)

:jump:

KenP 12-04-2006 02:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by sj-x 500
back to he vid that started this e-penis flexing competettion that we have on our hands here. yay! the hummer didn't roll taking the easy line up potato salad hill! congratulations... now do the hard line.

Hey sport. Welcome to a Hummer forum. The only penis flexing is by you fuckers coming here trying to start shit over a vid made as JOKE. Want a bunch of tools you boys are.:giggling:

You're a bunch of losers having to come here.

BTW, are you still throwing driveshafts, or did you get that fixed? Too much lift is a bitch at droop, eh?:giggling:

That's ok, tho fella. Just mod your truck all out and then come to a Hummer forum to make comparisons with your built Alibaba trucks.

PARAGON 12-04-2006 02:32 AM

Quote:

first off, what's this we bull****? the 6.0 is a peice of **** engine. lets see how it runs in 20 years. i don't like 22r's but most of them lasted till 2000 before laying eggs, lets see if the 6.0 will do the same.

now the guy who tows 10k lbs with a veichle rated for 6700 lbs, that's real ****in bright son, i hope the dot finds you and makes you take a course on how to read the ****ing sticker on the door jam, stated right there, 6700lbs.

at 122 inches w/b, no it doesn't share the platform with a yukon, it's infact less then a yukon. at least a yukon you can tow 7200lbs min. with a 4x4. no, no other chev uses that t-case, cuz it's a peice of ****.

wow... you think he actually uploaded an avtar to a hummer forum...

if you think he's stuck, you've never wheeled. do you see wheels spinning? most digital cams can take 30 second vids at a low res, and what's this? a 30 second vid... yes he drove out of it, what's your point? he's not stuck, he put 2 wheels in the ditch, and was making fun of the "core" guys who actually film themselves wheeling.

i'd like to see a fullbodied rig run most of the trails the toys run on the coast and island. when a suzuki has to winch it's self around a tree to piviot and stay on the trail, i'd love to see an h2 attempt it.

look up the vids on BlackFlag4x4 and think of a 9000 lbs turd with what... 9.7 inches of belly clearance.. trying this. then wake up, and drive back to the mall where the h2 belongs.

paragon, if this is a us only site, you'd better start screening better. seems there's a few canucks on here before this thread.

poopy nailed it in this comment "I could go on about how lame h2's and h3's are. I could go on about how arrogant their owners are. Why bother, its like trying to tell a Christian that evolution exists." just for arguement sakes, try to tell a christian that we were all monkies a hundred thousand years ago.

jelly-fish sucking mental midget... we don't have them up here.. i don't know what you guys do down there for a good time on a friday night...

paragon: watch the vid. you're sounding like a 2 year old now denying it's even a video.

no

KenP 12-04-2006 02:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

No.

Recmar1 12-04-2006 02:42 AM

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

KenP 12-04-2006 02:44 AM

Attn Hummergoodtimes, love this site:

Your geocities site :yawn: :clapping:

sj-x 500 12-04-2006 02:44 AM

funny joke... take a vid of a young couple nearly dieing on lions back and make fun of it, awesome, you rock!

wow... do you want me to start looking for pics of h2's in taliban country or you gonna remove your head from your ass? they're not made there, neither are h2 -3, but they still have em... yippie. http://www.arab2cars.com/jeep_humm.htm
http://www.planetranger.com/site/php...=9299&menu=yes

btw, yes, i did fix the drive shaft issue, i lowered it 8 inches, and re did the rear suspension geometry. something that from looking at the rear suspension of the h2's, could be stood to be done to them as well.

before you keep on diggin up crap on fibc.com, and wickidmachines.com, i also fixed my t-case from cracking, and blowing out gears. what have you done to fix yours?

PARAGON 12-04-2006 02:47 AM

Quote:

funny joke... take a vid of a young couple nearly dieing on lions back and make fun of it, awesome, you rock!

wow... do you want me to start looking for pics of h2's in taliban country or you gonna remove your head from your ass? they're not made there, neither are h2 -3, but they still have em... yippie. http://www.arab2cars.com/jeep_humm.htm
http://www.planetranger.com/site/php...=9299&menu=yes

btw, yes, i did fix the drive shaft issue, i lowered it 8 inches, and re did the rear suspension geometry. something that from looking at the rear suspension of the h2's, could be stood to be done to them as well.

before you keep on diggin up crap on fibc.com, and wickidmachines.com, i also fixed my t-case from cracking, and blowing out gears. what have you done to fix yours?

you speak with a lisp, don't you

KenP 12-04-2006 02:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

something that from looking at the rear suspension of the h2's, could be stood to be done to them as well. Well hell, do tell. We're alway interested in making our trucks stronger.

Ours isn't broken this week, but it does break. Yeah, yeah, yeah, tierods, t-cases, cv's. They all break if you push your truck hard enough I'm sure you'll have to agree.

Here's a freebie, we broke a cv here and slipped into the last hole. Laugh away.:D

sj-x 500 12-04-2006 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PARAGON
you speak with a lisp, don't you

wow, didn't take you long to resort to personal attacks, comming from someone who didn't even look at the brochure when your wife made you get a h2 on how much it can ACTUALLY tow legally, i'm just going to put your opinion where it belongs and flush it.

enjoy your less then 1/2 ton road mammoths.

sj-x 500 12-04-2006 02:58 AM

Quote:

Ours isn't broken this week, but it does break. Yeah, yeah, yeah, tierods, t-cases, cv's. They all break if you push your truck hard enough I'm sure you'll have to agree.

Here's a freebie, we broke a cv here and slipped into the last hole. Laugh away.:D

i will not make fun of someone blowing a part while wheeling, it happens, i swapped out the sammi axles for a similar reason.

i looked at the trailing arm design on the h2's, parrallel 4 link with a panhard, there is inherit bind with bushings in this set up, it'd be best off with a johnny joint like the jeep yj's up grade to on lift kits. it's not a matter of streght, it's a matter of having the smoothest ride possible with the least work.