Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   06LE With Demonguard and stuff (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40357)

Badace 10-08-2010 03:13 PM

06LE With Demonguard and stuff

Just need a Gobi.
[IMG][/IMG]

Badace 10-08-2010 03:19 PM

Re: 06LE With Demonguard and stuff

Not my house BTW

ROUSHDEMON 10-08-2010 03:54 PM

Looks AWESOME! See if you can black out those marker lights as well, that blue color is beautiful!:beerchug:
Congrats man!

The_Yeti 10-08-2010 04:08 PM

That blue is sweet! Wish I could get the demonguard.

Badace 10-08-2010 04:08 PM

Hey Roush. Still love the guard. I want to put 37's or 38's on it in the next year but I am scared to screw up the ride. Also need a little off the line power. I do want to black the whole thing out. Do you buy blacked out marker lights or is there a kit/film?

Big.Z.hummin 10-08-2010 04:52 PM

join the demonguard club! props to Andres!

i used Vht nightshades to black out all my markers.
im loving that color blacked out.
i always thought pacific blue was a beautiful color. have you seen Rhynos?

Badace 10-08-2010 04:58 PM

Rhynos, no, I will search it. I was set on an 08 or 09, but driving the older ones, The interior just felt less refined and more rugged. And who can say they haven't pulled up next to a good looking chick and immediately started twisting on the a/c vent knobs. (I haven't, but it is a funny thought.)

Just found his. S/C with 39.5's on an SUT. Looks awesome. He needs a Demon guard though. Call Roushdemon. I want an S/C. Anyone decides to get rid of theirs on the cheap, over herra. Sock it to me. (Not in a ghey way though)

splne1 10-09-2010 05:30 AM

NO NO NO Join the Tree Hugger crowd!!!:jump: :giggling:

seventwozero 10-09-2010 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splne1

:iagree: Sorry RD!

FWIW, I did a tbar lift and 37's on my 04' and the ride has somewhat improved. The truck had so much rake on it with the stock tbar keys that I've had thoughts it was close to if not riding on the bumpstops, once I installed the 'green' keys it really smoothed the ride out. The 37's are a little noisy and a little rough at speeds under 10 mph or so but anything above that the only thing noticeable is a little humming from the lugs. I'm thinking the extra sidewall also helps suck up some of the shock when hitting ruts or whatever is in the road, atleast compared to the 20"s and 35's I had on before the 37's.

Be careful! Once you do the tbars and 37's you'll want to go a couple more inches :jump: I know I'd love another 2" or so of lift!

Big.Z.hummin 10-09-2010 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splne1

dont hijack the demonguard thread! :giggling:

ROUSHDEMON 10-10-2010 12:24 AM

hey hey hey! No competition here, I love the products Travis makes, I'm just a one man shop loving the same passion as you all are so NO trashing Badace's parade! And thank you Yeti, I should have my shop back and running in January, I'll then have time to start building them again.

Bubba, like BigZ said, use Vht nightshades and spray them yourself, I did all of mine except the roof markers and the taillights which are all LED smoked kits from ebay:giggling:

and 37s? YES!:perfect10s:

Bimmer9938 10-18-2010 05:12 AM

Nice rig, time to de-chrome!

wingn69 10-18-2010 12:20 PM

Dont hate the blingers we have feelings tooooo :giggling: nice looking rig you have like that color blue even if you black it all out.