Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Pic of the ride (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4025)

MUH_HUM 06-05-2005 02:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here it is, the day we got 'er.

MUH_HUM 06-05-2005 02:31 AM

Here it is, the day we got 'er.

KenP 06-05-2005 02:37 AM

Phew, I was afraid it was going to be a Subaru.

Great truck.

MUH_HUM 06-05-2005 02:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
You can see the front end of the Subaru (it's white) in the back ground of the photo. Here is a better shot with the Subaru Toad, the Fleetwood and my doggie daughter, Kuri.

tower 06-05-2005 04:55 AM

Nice rig for not bring black. It's not even pewter! Well, time to start buying toys for it.

ROX 06-10-2005 02:05 PM

Nice rig! I could recommend some good chrome pieces for it.

PARAGON 06-10-2005 02:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2 Rocks:
Nice rig! I could recommend some good chrome pieces for it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

frank6150 06-10-2005 03:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MUH_HUM:
Here it is, the day we got 'er. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hart 1 06-10-2005 04:40 PM

Frank that looks like it is fake

Hart1 06-10-2005 06:58 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Frank that looks like it is fake </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As you can see by the number of posts and the sign-up date, I did not post this.

Jason has licked the account, and the person whold did this (we all know who) does not have the balls to face me....

PARAGON 06-11-2005 12:41 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Frank that looks like it is fake </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As you can see by the number of posts and the sign-up date, I did not post this.

Jason has licked the account, and the person whold did this (we all know who) does not have the balls to face me.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Pray tell, who was it. I haven't seen it posted anywhere else where you all know who it is, so let us know, stupid.

I know you are not referring to me, especially with the "does not have the balls to face me" crack. Stupid.

MUH_HUM 06-11-2005 04:01 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frank6150:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MUH_HUM:
Here it is, the day we got 'er. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that Godzilla, or Gadzookie?

KenP 06-11-2005 04:03 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:

Jason has licked the account, and the person whold did this (we all know who) does not have the balls to face me.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Pretty damn sure you have the wrong person here.

DRTYFN 06-11-2005 06:41 AM

Jason has licked the account, and the person whold did this (we all know who) does not have the balls to face me.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then if you're so god damn smart who is it?