Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New Member from the Rockies (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35296)

Pancho 09-05-2008 06:38 PM

New Member from the Rockies

5 Attachment(s)
Whats up folks.. I am new to this forum but not new to owning a Hummer.
Just browsing around and looking at some of the good looking rides thought I would submit mine.
I've had my rig since 04. It's a 2003 H2. 4' Rancho lift, 37/12.5R17 BFG's and 355/65R20 Toyo Open Country's. Magnaflow Exhaust, Super Chip juicer. And a couple of other misc after market accesories. Honestly can say it's the best SUV I have ever driven. During the hard winters here there is nothing that will stop me from going out and about. Here in Colorado you see many Hummers but not many that are jacked up and lifted. Honestly it's the only way in my opinion a Hummer looks at it's best when done right. But everyone has their own taste and own style.... I am also looking for a set of NEW 37/13.50R20 Nitto Mudd Grapplers maybe someone has some good units priced right...

frenzy1 09-06-2008 08:11 AM

Re: New Member from the Rockies

Hi ! Great rig ! do you have some larges pics ??
Welcome to this crazy site !!!

Frenzy
Belgium, europe

HummBob 09-06-2008 09:12 AM

hola Poncho!!!!

HummerJim 09-06-2008 01:34 PM

Nice Hummer! You're lucky to be in an area where you can REALLY use it!

splne1 09-06-2008 04:19 PM

nice but you got any BIGGER pics :dancingbanana: Welcome to the forum!!!

Metallic Red 09-07-2008 02:25 AM

Welcome to the Forum! From what I can see you have a nice Rig!

But I think I strained my eye's :D

HummerHippy 09-07-2008 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metallic Red
But I think I strained my eye's :D

me too. :) Welcome.

Pancho 09-08-2008 03:53 PM

Sorry guys! I will try and post larger photos. I have been having trouble sizing them the right way I want them. Thanks for the welcomes!! Nice to join a forum with people as passionate with Hummers as I am. People who take pride in what they drive!! I will try and post some bigger photos here shortly.....

Adios,

Rhyno 09-08-2008 07:11 PM

Nice rig Pancho!!!

Which tires do you run in the winter? How do you like them? With winter coming I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

Pancho 09-08-2008 08:01 PM

5 Attachment(s)
I resized some of these photos. Easier on the eyes. I will post newer photos soon.

TKS,

Pancho 09-08-2008 08:39 PM

Rhyno,
Thanks for the compliment. Your rig is rocking it also!!

I run the BFG's in the winter and Toyo's in the spring, summer and early fall.
I usually take the Toyo's off in late October due to the fact they spray salt and Mag-Chloride here in the winters like no other. That stuff is rough on custom wheels. I don't worry about that stuff taking it's toll on the 17's as much as I do on the 20' Helos wheels. The BFG's are a good tire combo and they have gave me many miles of wear and tear. The Toyos aren't as noisy but they stick out of the fenders a little more even though they are a 35' tire. Doesn't really worry me though. But I would take the BFG's in the winter over the Toyo's but both are good tires. I am interestied in knowing if there is anybody currently running 40X15.50R20 or 38X15.50R20 Nitto Mud Grapplers. I am seriously considering going with that tire as I like that aggressive look but any feedback would be great from anybody who currently runs them????

TKS,

Rico001 09-08-2008 11:00 PM

Very nice HUMMER and welcome to the list.
~Richard

splne1 09-08-2008 11:40 PM

Yep yep sure looks nice!!!:popcorn:

CONRAD II 09-12-2008 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pancho
Rhyno,
Thanks for the compliment. Your rig is rocking it also!!

I run the BFG's in the winter and Toyo's in the spring, summer and early fall.
I usually take the Toyo's off in late October due to the fact they spray salt and Mag-Chloride here in the winters like no other. That stuff is rough on custom wheels. I don't worry about that stuff taking it's toll on the 17's as much as I do on the 20' Helos wheels. The BFG's are a good tire combo and they have gave me many miles of wear and tear. The Toyos aren't as noisy but they stick out of the fenders a little more even though they are a 35' tire. Doesn't really worry me though. But I would take the BFG's in the winter over the Toyo's but both are good tires. I am interestied in knowing if there is anybody currently running 40X15.50R20 or 38X15.50R20 Nitto Mud Grapplers. I am seriously considering going with that tire as I like that aggressive look but any feedback would be great from anybody who currently runs them????

TKS,

I ran the 37 inch grapplers before I got my lift. The tires are great offroad but they are loud on the hwy and they loose their tread fast. For example, I ran mine on the hwy and only got about 30 thousand miles on them bf they were like slicks. I have the 38 inch kumos right now and I really like them both on and offroad. The Kumo's also don't make nearly as much noise as the grapplers and they still have a very aggressive look.

splne1 09-12-2008 04:15 AM

I ran 38's Khumos on my Ram and they are great!!! low noise and great off road. LOVED EM!!!:popcorn: