Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

h2co-pilot 07-21-2005 10:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
HA! I just went over there and now I know what you mean by Leslie Nielsen- LMFAO!!!

RasterMaster 07-21-2005 11:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Great vid, Dennis! There is a new product out for those who don't take their rig offroad:

Mudinyeri 07-21-2005 11:36 PM

Well, howdy Hummer fellas ... I was the guy on JF who tried to play mediator. I'm AKA the H2 Recovery Guy. (Check the JF post if you don't get it.)

You know what, there are asshats that drive every kind of vehicle. Secretly they know who they are but won't admit it to themselves or anyone else.

I don't care what you wheel - as long as it isn't a keyboard - if you have the cajones to run Hell's Gates or the Escalator I wanna wheel with ya.

Name the time and the place and bring your cajones!

HummerNewbie 07-21-2005 11:41 PM

Welcome to the forum. I know that your H2 Recovery Team decals don't get any love here but I saw your explanation on the JF. It was all in fun. If you are here share information and have a good time wheeling I am sure you will be more than welcome.

Mudinyeri 07-21-2005 11:48 PM

Actually, I came here to post a video of Hitler riding in a H2.

Seriously, you don't think I'll sell many H2 Recovery Team decals here? Hmmm ... I figured someone would try to buy me out so I couldn't sell any more. Does this board have a vendor program?

OK, if you don't want H2 Recovery Team decals ... I also have ones that say "Daily Driver ... If I roll it, I'm screwed." Maybe those will be a little more popular. Of course no one would notice them if a naked 20 year old girl was pumping gas into your rig.

That reminds me ... what does it cost to fill a H2 tank from empty these days?

Come on, guys, laugh. I'll be here all week (at least). Don't forget to tip your wait staff. And remember, don't drive angry. (Bill Murray)

DennisAJC 07-21-2005 11:58 PM

Mudinyeri,

Nice to see a wheeler with a sense of humor. Welcome.

Remember it was just an excercise of turning the tables.

We'll be hitting Moab in October. Lions. TipOver, Potato Salad, Escalator, and Hells gate will be on our agenda. Check your PM

We're just like you, we love joking around and wheelin like there's no tommorrow. But guys like Jerry...Well, I'm sure you know.

Anyways, Welcome!

RasterMaster 07-22-2005 12:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I wish I had a better pic of this H1's winch sticker:

"INSERT STUCK JEEPS HERE"

All in good fun!

Mudinyeri 07-22-2005 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by RasterMaster:
I wish I had a better pic of this H1's winch sticker:

"INSERT STUCK JEEPS HERE"

All in good fun!

Hey, if I was stuck and couldn't winch myself out, I'm sure that H1 could. I drove those things in the Army. I'd much rather go after road-bombing Al Qaeda in an armored H1 with a .50 caliber than in my Jeep.

I wouldn't want to get any scratches on my Jeep.

Beastmaster 07-22-2005 12:44 AM

Ask and you shall receive.

This picture was taken (by me) on June 22nd, 2003. The event was an On Road Hummer Happening (the only one that the Phoenix area dealer has done so far). The pic is 3 Megapixel in size.

The owner of the truck is Kate Apgar. She's one of the hardcore H1 owners that's done Moab, Kinzalows, and others. We nickname her the "TT4 Queen" here in Arizona because she's one of two women driver/owners that hasn't converted to lockers yet.

Link is here: (it's too big to upload).
http://24.248.84.138/hummers/onroad2...e/IMG_0990.JPG (primary)
http://24.248.84.139/hummers/onroad2...e/IMG_0990.JPG (mirror)

Hope this helps,
Steve

Quote:

Originally posted by RasterMaster:
I wish I had a better pic of this H1's winch sticker:

"INSERT STUCK JEEPS HERE"

All in good fun!

ckhagman 07-22-2005 12:49 AM

Hey steve do you have the link to the picture of the wagon at Homecoming? The truck had 2 d-rings on it. 1 huge one for a tank and the other was really tiny for jeeps.

Chris

Beastmaster 07-22-2005 12:53 AM

Oh....I have to add this picture. This one's only reduced down to 640x427, but if anyone wants the big one, I'll provide the download link.

This is the same truck (Kate Apgar's) - with one hell of a bow wave.


Link for 6mp version:
http://24.248.84.138/hummers/dec_200...e/img_2529.jpg
http://24.248.84.139/hummers/dec_200...e/img_2529.jpg

RasterMaster 07-22-2005 12:57 AM

Thanks, Beastmaster! The pic I posted is from a 2003 Hummer Happening at the Chain Ranch (western Oklahoma). If I recall, the black H1 was one of our trail leaders.

Mud, I'd like to have a surplus slantback someday! Ya' think we could have one with .50's on top just for a little "traffic control"?

PARAGON 07-22-2005 01:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by Mudinyeri:
Actually, I came here to post a video of Hitler riding in a H2.

Seriously, you don't think I'll sell many H2 Recovery Team decals here? Hmmm ... I figured someone would try to buy me out so I couldn't sell any more. Does this board have a vendor program?

OK, if you don't want H2 Recovery Team decals ... I also have ones that say "Daily Driver ... If I roll it, I'm screwed." Maybe those will be a little more popular. Of course no one would notice them if a naked 20 year old girl was pumping gas into your rig.

That reminds me ... what does it cost to fill a H2 tank from empty these days?

Come on, guys, laugh. I'll be here all week (at least). Don't forget to tip your wait staff. And remember, don't drive angry. (Bill Murray)
This was my first encounter with a jeep donning a similar sticker. It was about 2 years ago and I think this guy was with a group out of Baton Rouge. Very nice rig. It was set up right. I was going to do some runs with them but was having a torsion bar problem at the time.

HummerNewbie 07-22-2005 01:08 AM

Dennis,

Please don't do this again tomorrow

It has been a lot of fun but I have to get something done tomorrow at work since I didn't today

Beastmaster 07-22-2005 01:08 AM

I'm looking for it now. I'll post it if I find it.

-Steve

Quote:

Originally posted by ckhagman:
Hey steve do you have the link to the picture of the wagon at Homecoming? The truck had 2 d-rings on it. 1 huge one for a tank and the other was really tiny for jeeps.

Chris

h2co-pilot 07-22-2005 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alec W:
Mudinyeri, how come when I log into the jeep forum the site is too slow to actually post, but when I logout it's fast.

I wanted to post something but I basically cant?

Weird

That is weeeeiiiiiirrrrrd!

DRTYFN 07-22-2005 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
Mudinyeri, how come when I log into the jeep forum the site is too slow to actually post, but when I logout it's fast.

I wanted to post something but I basically cant?

Weird

That is weeeeiiiiiirrrrrd! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Boy... that's weeeeeiiiirrrddd!!! Really weeeeeeeeiiiiirrrrdddddd!!!!!

Regen 07-22-2005 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wild bill:
http://zeeb.at/oops/h2lookstough.jpg
http://community.webshots.com/album/126438393dZEVyR

And your point is? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And your point is??


Every type of offroad vehicle gets stuck.....I have no hatred towards H2s, but all this crap you guys post about Jeeps is just sad and has made me loose alot of respect for some Hummer owners.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.0.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.