Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   what nav system is this? (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24913)

hummer74 02-20-2007 11:01 PM

what nav system is this?

1 Attachment(s)
ive never seen this nav set up, what the hell is it?

ROX 02-21-2007 12:21 AM

Re: what nav system is this?

Where did you find that pic? It looks like an old interior design from way back when.

mikejr 02-21-2007 02:32 AM

that really appears to be an old photo, white gauges, no emblem in the steering wheel.

hummer74 02-21-2007 06:30 AM

i forget where i got the pic, some custom dash site. but i dont think its from an early production model. i have an early 03 and its not like that at all.

well the gauges and steering wheel are the same, but not the nav.

ROX 02-21-2007 04:40 PM

I've seen that picture before, I just can't remember where. Maybe on this site a loooonnggg time ago. The steering wheel and center console are from the first models, I believe.

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ 02-22-2007 10:00 AM

Check with Dragon using a Pm and he will most likely know the answer.
Audio/Video as well as NAV he eats, sleeps, and lives this part of any rigs.
That is why i'm being patient to let him install a complete audio/video, security, NAV, XM, cd, dvd players as well as many other things including the P4 computer mounted in H2 to duplicate all info on the dash cluster on the 12" screen if needed digitally which will be more acurate than gauges themselves. It will even bootup at rig startup the tuning software. He is looking at setting up an antitheft program where you would have to enter password before ignition will work.

TAZ

Boar-Ral 02-22-2007 05:52 PM

I do not think that the center stack is that "busy" in the H2. That navigation system looks too tall. There are some bits beneath it that I cannot make out. Everything else looks correct, including the climate controls and the space where OnStar goes. I would guess it is the interior from something in the concept stage.

HummBob 02-23-2007 12:14 AM

I think that was part of the "CONCEPT HUMMER H2"!!

obzidian 02-24-2007 08:11 AM

TAZ, i believe that was the shortest post you have ever submitted to date!!!

hahaha!!

Anyways, its almost weird look. Maybe a concept rendering since i haven't seen a Nav system like on anything else GM makes..

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ 02-26-2007 09:31 AM

Hey Bud,
I try to be short I really do. I'm working on it. I take to many words trying to explain things. I just worry I will leave something out and steer someone the wrong way. Most know I mean well and just put up with it for a few years now coming up on 3 years this summer I think.

I'm very appreciative of the great attitudes and do know it requires patience from the forum Buds and Gals.

I'll keep working on it. Thanks for the good attitude and friendly dig. I do not mind them at all.

TAZ

Quote:

Originally Posted by obzidian
TAZ, i believe that was the shortest post you have ever submitted to date!!!

hahaha!!

Anyways, its almost weird look. Maybe a concept rendering since i haven't seen a Nav system like on anything else GM makes..