Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Pics from the ATL Happening (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27156)

H2 Doberman 05-21-2007 08:55 PM

Pics from the ATL Happening

Overall I had a good time. I didn't really get to talk to anyone because I arrived late. I will post up some more pics when I get a chance. Enjoy

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

H2 Doberman 05-21-2007 08:56 PM

Re: Pics from the ATL Happening

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

H2 Doberman 05-21-2007 08:58 PM

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Here were a couple of trucks in front of me
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

H2 Doberman 05-21-2007 08:59 PM

Ended up getting a cool chair out of the trip!:jump:
[IMG][/IMG]

audiofetish 05-21-2007 09:48 PM

I wish I had known that was you. I was late also. I saw your truck over at lunch. That truck is Huge!!!!!:perfect10s: I ended up meeting Alan when he pulled in for the second session.

H2 Doberman 05-21-2007 10:25 PM

I was looking for a truck with an AL tag but I guess I didn't look good enough. I never saw Alans truck! I was thinking about going to the afternoon session but the lake was more tempting.

Did I talk to you at lunch? Whick truck was yours? Everyone was keeping to themselves and sticking with who they came with. I was the idiot that knocked the empty beer bottle across the bar. I was trying to get that stupid bracelet off my wrist when it broke and the bottle just happened to be in the way.

audiofetish 05-21-2007 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H2 Doberman
I was looking for a truck with an AL tag but I guess I didn't look good enough. I never saw Alans truck! I was thinking about going to the afternoon session but the lake was more tempting.

Did I talk to you at lunch? Whick truck was yours? Everyone was keeping to themselves and sticking with who they came with. I was the idiot that knocked the empty beer bottle across the bar. I was trying to get that stupid bracelet off my wrist when it broke and the bottle just happened to be in the way.

LOL :clapping: , I was at the table right next to yours, by the door! I have a pewter H2 with the tag "GAZ GZLR". I will post some pics tonight or in the morning. I asked a whole bunch of people if they were members of Elcova. For the most part I got a lot of blank looks. I wanted to stay for the second session but I had a long drive to get back home. We should see about getting some people together and going out somewhere in the area.

frenzy1 05-22-2007 06:35 AM

great pics !!! Looks like a fun activity !

AtlantaH 05-22-2007 06:04 PM

I saw you knock that bottle over!
I was out on the patio kind of behind you. I was wondering who was driving your rig, it looked HUGE. I was in Bill Scurry's morning group driving the pewter SUT with the nitto mudgrapplers like yours ( only much smaller)! I didn't really get to talk to anyone either, like you guys were saying everyone seemed to stick to their own little group. I had a great time though.

AtlantaH 05-22-2007 06:21 PM

3 Attachment(s)
couple of quick pics

audiofetish 05-23-2007 01:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a few more...

audiofetish 05-23-2007 01:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)

audiofetish 05-23-2007 01:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)

H2 Doberman 05-23-2007 04:43 PM

Here is one that I have of AtlantaH
[IMG][/IMG]

blockrockin 05-23-2007 04:54 PM

great pics ! looks like alote of fun.!

H2 Doberman 05-23-2007 08:18 PM

Did anyone else notice that every H3 out there had a bent license plate on the back. :violin:

audiofetish 05-23-2007 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H2 Doberman
Did anyone else notice that every H3 out there had a bent license plate on the back. :violin:

My dad is in that last pic. I'm suprised his actually bent back. It was funny as hell to see all of them with bent plates....:fdance:

AtlantaH 05-24-2007 02:40 PM

thanks for the pic H2 Doberman. We all need to get together for a beer one of these days. ( and actually talk to each other unlike the last time!)

Russell-h3-alpha 05-24-2007 05:55 PM

wow! your truck looks great! BIG!!! fan of the motor metal rims, first time I have seen them on a h2. Great stuff man makes me jealous I havent been out to a hummer happening in about a year now. looks like it was a good time :D

MesaDuskH1 05-24-2007 06:09 PM

Here are some good pictures from the event. Thanks to Ben L. from the SEHC.
http://www.sehummerclub.com/pics/atl07/index4.html