Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H3 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Wet Okole seatcovers decision time... (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38549)

HumbleAg 11-21-2009 05:08 PM

Wet Okole seatcovers decision time...

4 Attachment(s)
Ok, I'm a bit indecisive here. Bought these seatcovers on ebay, in virtually new shape (some creases that I assume will work out after they are stretched). Quality is excellent, and I've heard the fit should be really good.

However, I'm not sure about the color. Truck is silver, red brake calipers and shocks actually blend with the red on the seatcovers, but my wife doesn't like the red. My truck, but her opinion has to be valued.

Pictures just show them pulled on, not tightened or fastened (if I keep them I might install seat heaters before putting them on). The black is actually darker than the factory seats, the material just reflects light from the flash better.

Opinions welcomed, slams will be mostly ignored.

Attachment 51812

Attachment 51813

Attachment 51814

Attachment 51815

BACKNBLACK 11-21-2009 08:43 PM

Re: Wet Okole seatcovers decision time...

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumbleAg
Ok, I'm a bit indecisive here. Bought these seatcovers on ebay, in virtually new shape (some creases that I assume will work out after they are stretched). Quality is excellent, and I've heard the fit should be really good.

However, I'm not sure about the color. Truck is silver, red brake calipers and shocks actually blend with the red on the seatcovers, but my wife doesn't like the red. My truck, but her opinion has to be valued.

Pictures just show them pulled on, not tightened or fastened (if I keep them I might install seat heaters before putting them on). The black is actually darker than the factory seats, the material just reflects light from the flash better.

Opinions welcomed, slams will be mostly ignored.

Attachment 51812

Attachment 51813

Attachment 51814

Attachment 51815

I think it looks great. Nice tight fit and not cheap looking. Good choice.

wpage 11-22-2009 12:28 AM

I like them except they cover the back storage pocket...

HumbleAg 11-22-2009 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wpage

Yep, but I don't usually store anything in them, and people usually knock the clips loose getting in and out.

If you order from wetokole you can add zipper seatback pockets. Since these were used I didn't get the choice. You can also order them with seat heaters sewn in.

If I decide against the red I'll probably order some in just black or black/silver and get the heaters and pockets.

BACKNBLACK 11-22-2009 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wpage

Ive seen them with the rears sliced and the back "POCKET" reattached. Looked good but probably wont last to long.