View Single Post
Old 11-23-2003, 02:17 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Roadsurfer:
Dan....

Well, one thing is obvious.....when you say that "_You dont own an H2 either..."_, it becomes a validated fact....

That YOU dont, Dan-For-Brains! And since this is a forum for the incalcuably sophmoric celebration of the Snubbed-nosed Tahooe...that makes you a poser.

Wannabe?

Gazer?

Hopeful?

In any event...it makes you a non-owner, which was my point, to begin with. Thank you for validating that.

You guys arent even fun...I mean, really, you run off on these half-witted and largely repetitive blabberings, and you give up your own secrets!

Its no fun is you TELL us you're a punk!

You're _owned_, yes...but come on. Make it a little tougher to make you my bitch, will ya!?

By the way.....you called me a homey. I called YOU a homo. Get it right, or I am gonna have to send YOUR mom home. Whereas she'll have a big smile on her face, she will be very unhappy with you.

http://img.sportruck.com/forum/uploa...092-avatar.jpg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You my friend are RETARDED. You really needed me to say I don't have an H2? Can't you read? It's in my sig line RETARD!

Holy crap you're stupid......

And thanks for "validating" you're a homey. Makes it easier to degrade you.

-------------------------------------------------
SUT on order 12/02. 11 months down, 7 to go!
-------------------------------------------------