View Single Post
Old 06-30-2003, 01:56 PM

Zyx5432 is off the scale

The sub box does come out. I did not want to take up the entire cargo hatch with speakers, amps, etc. and I wanted to be able to pull it out if I need to haul a larger load or go a long distance. The rest of the a/v system would work as normal.

I am working on finding out the make/model of the camera and will post when I find out.

The screen flips out normal and is essentially upright at a 90 degree angle. I think this answer could depend on the unit itself as far as clearance, but mine works just fine.

The two rear headrest screens did have a cost, but anything that keeps the kids quiet is worth it.

Buckeye: You are exactly correct, I do worry about that. Fortunately, I do have a severely upgraded alarm and the H2 sits either in my garage or in a guarded parking garage at my office. I do not typically take it to bad parts of town and/or leave it anywhere for long periods of time. At the end of the day, if someone wants it that bad, they will get to it and that's why we have insurance. Furthermore, I hope for their sake that no one tries to take it while I'm around....Or it could spell trouble for them.