View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 12:54 AM

FreeorDie2 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hummertech:
After all, if we're going to continue this damn thread any longer, let's at least change the subject and start arguing about something else. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ok, pick something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay. Real men shoot steel guns - not tupperware crap. Oh. We did that. As you were.....

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Glocks are great guns. I've owned a few different handguns, including Sig Sauers and Berrettas. While I loved my Sig I also really enjoy my Glock. When they first came on the market I was very skeptical of the "plastic gun", and never thought I'd buy one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Glocks are indeed great weapons . . .and I love my Beretta 96. But for the fun of shooting, at least for me, there's nothing like a revolver. . .the S&W Model 629 is a great piece of hardware.
1994 Pearl Yellow Dodge Stealth R/T Twin Turbo