View Single Post
Old 09-02-2003, 04:56 PM

SJ is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David in Germany:
... and I know that toyota DID NOT COPY a ford for the tacoma design "SJ" whatever you are smoking, Will you share? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you want to insult me and try to analyze my post, then get it right. I said TUNDRA - the 3/4 size Toyota truck. Yes, it is a rip-off of the Ford F-150. The Ford F-150 is the best selling vehicle and Toyota copied the design. Look at even the exterior design and it's blatantly obvious.

We're not here to debate IMPORT vs. DOMESTIC; it's an old topic that I'm not going to get into. I'm fully aware of the association with Ford-Mazda; GM-Saab; Ford-Volvo; GM-Isuzu, etc.

It is FORD that owns Volvo, not GM; so once again, you stand corrected!

I'm not going to get involved with immature banter with phrases such as "what are you smoking." You're the guest here and I'd suggest you go to a chat room if you're bored and feel the need to trash talk with other kids.

Enjoy Your Toyota [Japan] and I'll enjoy my Chevrolet [USA] - that's the absolute to this whole topic.
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/smiley...miley-9839.png