View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 09:55 PM

rodster is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Racer-X:
Thanks Rodster, for the price I think I'l get the permanent install. I found a good price on it the one you recommended from radio shack a block away from my office here. What do you guys do - run the twin external antennas? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good question. I just went through that last week. Here's the play by play: http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/t...1/m/7071006251

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Cringing at the thought of running another wire down the column after running wires for the OR lights. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Been there, cringed that! I went down the passenger's side, thinking the driver's side had already been punished enough. In hindsight, the driver's side would have been much easier. Either side is pretty much the same run from the roof through the A-pillar but under the dash is a whole different game. Look under the passenger side and you'll see what I mean!