Thread: not again!
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 07:20 PM
Hummer Guru

dochummer is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timgco:
Well, I got it back today. They told me that the full size Chevy vans have the same issue and the FUEL PUMP has been the issue.

So sice they could not duplicate, that's what they went with. They changed out the fuel pump and said it should be fine. I'll find out Friday at let you all know.

If not, it will be strike TWO... provided i make it off the mountain. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey timgco, or to whomever else is interested... I was chatting with the local GM rep here and he mentioned that the 05's were having a huge problem at high altitude or high temperatures (I thought of you )and he said that apparantely the issue is indeed with the fuel pump/system and they have a fix for it now. He said that new parts will be available next week...it's been all the talk in his parts division...the only problem is that there is no recall or service bulletin written up for it...as far as he knows. This is probably old news for you, but thought it was good that GM now has an official fix...

'03 H2