View Single Post
Old 12-17-2004, 01:36 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

First, Arnie. To debate one must have validity. You don't, since you took great care to lie about yourself. Second, this vain attempt to get people to rush over and up the hits on your site is about as lame as the drivel you like to think of as your intelligent thoughts.

You made the point to come to this site full of H2 owners who discuss their varying ownership of the said vehicle only to stir things up. Then you want to pretend to be an active part of the citizenry by making up crap about being married, with kids blah blah blah.

Yeah, you have admitted that you wish you had the powers of the Jedi. Looks stupid when someone else puts it in print. You see, the thing is, when self-serving little children like you that try to pretend to be all grown uppy and want to take a position in life that they know will be controversial can't help but spread their words all over the internet. Just like you have done.

You even go so far as to expound on the comments made by others just so you can letter out what you think we all will think is intellectual bliss. I don't remember anyone on here saying that "foreign economies (are) harming America and American jobs." Then to further your ego up the scale, you want to feign supposed threats against you from this forum. You are just too smart for us, aren't you.

Then it's the biggest f***ing thing that sticks out. You got so caught up in all of your own bull**** that you said you now had "to go read to your kids." Just a stupid amatuer mistake or did you simply forget what time it was when you typed that?

If you really want to sprout your intellectual wings, why not pick a forum where someone that really gives a **** about the crank you call an opinion and go discuss your discourse there. Better yet, why don't you come up with something a little more original instead of riding on the idea coattails of the kooks that have come before you.

Even better, go talk with your freethinking brethren and talk about your heros of the past who were supposed freethinkers and discuss how there is no proof of a God, that you have the answers and that is that there are no answers.

You see, you give yourself away left and right. See my last post, I knew your were about to jump in and start typing away. Then you saw my post and decided to wait but just couldn't stand it. You are so full of yourself that you just had to get into it right away. And what was your first comment. Typical debate class bull****. "Is that the best you guys can do." "I can give as good as I get."

So, please, don't flatter yourself thinking that you are anymore than a ball of yarn being played with by a bunch of neurotic house cats OD'd on catnip.