View Single Post
Old 10-30-2005, 08:37 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FreeorDie2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by slgcmng:

thanks for making me laugh again. keep them coming.

I wsan't aware of the time restriction for opinions on members. Should I wait another couple of years to put an opinion out there? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No restriction on opinion, just trying to help you out on some of the whys and hows. You can have your opinion, it's just that it won't have any validity. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let me get this staight. . .according to you, the validity of a person's opinions is predicated not on the correctness or verifiability of the facts involved, but on the length of time they've been posting in the Hummer Forum??????

Fascinating. . . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Oh, I can quote correct and verifiable facts but it doesn't mean that they offer any validity to and discussion being had. Plenty of stupid MFs like you have shown up here pretending to know more than their 11 year old brother but until you have proven yourself, just as in life, anything you say doesn't mean squat.

I have over 6,000 posts. Go though my 6,000 posts and find where I have given out false information or mispoke about something except when in jest or the occasional mistake. I, personally, don't make it a habit of discussing in a public forum something that is well beyond my comprehension, as you seem to relish in doing. You seem to obviously do it often and never "give up" on looking so damn stupid either. Pig-headedness like that won't get you very far in this forum.

You can discuss your points but when you start with semantics and the other BS and are obviously trying to talk about something you know very little about, you are going to get the treatment here. Just the nature of this forum. You should get used to it if you plan on hanging around.