View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 11:30 PM
Hummer Veteran

TheArchiTexan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GEORGIAH3:
When I started this post last week...I never realized it would have turned out this way...

TO CLEAR UP SOME OF THE POST.........................

I am from South GA...In the largest growing county in the state...

The stickers, which have generated quite a bit of controversy are not meant to please anyone...

The Trojan sticker is for the local high school I attended (6) years ago...Who's football team just went to the state finals...

I am not 17, I am 23...

My daddy bought my hummer for me for my birthday this year, it is only one of the many cars I have...
(YEAH I'M A LIL RICH BITCH, AND I HAVE NOT AND WILL NOT HAVE TO WORK FOR A DAMN THING THE REST OF MY LIFE)

I have only just began accessorizing my car, the interior was my first project and is still in the process of being completed...

<span class="ev_code_PINK">Oh and Architexan</span>...The ghost flames suck...Maybe they are just making it around that way, but I had them on my 3000GT when I was 16, they were over a chameleon paint job- Maybe your paint schemes in TX are a little behind the times... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>im not going to start another arguement, but umm chameleon? Are you black or something? And im happy for you that you dont do ****, you can really tell the difference between people who work hard in life to get what they want and the people that sit on their ass and live off other's money.BTW-your v6 gt is still slow therefore it doesn't intrest me. I didn't decide the paint scheme either, the guy i bought it from had them and i think they look beautiful with pearl blue on silver. People here in TExas dont really give a rats ass about flashy bull**** that an asian would drive. We like to keep it simple and clean. Oh and fast...

One more thing- you drive a 30,000 dollar 5-cylinder truck. Your not a celebrity, for being 23 years old you would think youd be a bit more mature. I mean all i said was that i didn't think stickers looked good all over your vehicle and your still trying to clash back at me like youve been insulted. Move around