Thread: RUBICON
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2003, 01:24 PM

Loppy is off the scale

"Gerry Garcia - like" Man, I've been called alot of things, but 'Gerry Garcia like' has NEVER been one of them. LMFAO! I can't stand bleeding hearts and especially tree hugg'n live'n off the doll worthless hippie freaks that contribute little or nothing to society. I'm actually quite the hell raiser. I put the "fun" in disfunctional. Our beer drinking club has a rock crawling problem. etc. I just loathe folks, who should be on the same side argue and bicker over lame acts and statements by a few malcontents. They are not the majority and we need to stick together. Besides, meeting new folk is what it's all about. Having thick skin helps.

I am very busy today and wont be back till next tuesday. Let us know what your plans are and we'll attempt to be there for ya. Or come do Fordyce with us. Either way, lets try and hook up soon. Nov 1. Fordyce cleanup run? We'll be there for that too.

Disclaimer: Loppy does not condone nor tollerate the misuse or abuse of hippies, tree huggers or worthless people. No hippies were hurt during the making of this post.

Scars are tattos with better stories