Thread: Hummer Hatred!
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 03:41 AM

Mr. Jeep is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hummer destroyer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by desertfox:
[

Wow....And I suppose you actually DO have a Exotic sitting in your garage? Or are you just lying to impress someone (I'm guessing) about 1/2 your age? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You missed the point you humorless f*ck. But if you must know, the Hummer is mine and the hot new convertible Vette next to it in the garage is my rather stunningly beautiful wife's. God, how I love my life and am glad I'm not living your pathetic existence.....
Scott </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I got the point perfectly. You have to talk down to people to feel good about yourself. Even moreso to try and get the acceptance of the "Younger Generation"

And thank you for confirming your LIES for me.

And as for my Station in life...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

Show me WHERE I have said what I do for a Living? I could be working in that Cube next to you Cube Dweller.[/quote]

First, let me say that I am his wife and, second, I am the "younger generation" that you seem to feel he needs to get acceptance from. Guess it works, huh??????? Also let me add that I am the one that owns the Corvette (02' black convertable with modified exhaust pipes!) that probably does get about the same gas mileage when I fly by you on the freeway going about 140! And since you have decided to start degrading what someone might do for a living, the cubicle you live in can't possibly compare to the world we don't just live in, we experience! And, yes, I (or we) experience this world at about 13 MPG! Isn't it a fabulous thing! The point is...............he wasn't lying and.................he's not the sort of person to just quietly resign when someone decides to smart off to him about his car. Hehe!

y\'all are fools