View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 07:37 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheArchiTexan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">which is more than I can say from someone who buys a car that is already customized..[/b] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>a bought a car with a paint job? lol..I did everything mechanical to the car. I call that customization. And yea those stickers really indicate how custom that vehicle is right Id like to see a pic of your hummer next to all these "rides" you have. you graduated college and you still live off your parents money. That is pathetic.

game over </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Move on TROLL. Your a pathetic ZT/BR lying POS. Chick's name, that is your so-called model girlfriend, is Kim Torrey. And your such a stupid and lazy troll you couldn't even lie very well. The guy that used to own the car's name was John Tullis, not McTullis, moron.

BTW, you're not going to be able to afford an H3 by selling Pet Shop Boys CDs on Ebay.