View Single Post
Old 01-30-2004, 04:00 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mooncricket:
PARAGON, thanks for being a perfect example. I'm not here to diss the H2, I wheel with them quite a bit and I love the vehicle. I think there bad ass....But let's not make it a Jeep/Hummer thing because If there is one thing I can tell you, there are plenty of obstacles a Hummer can make that a Jeep can't, and the same can be said for the Jeep...Alec and Adam have taken obstacles I couldn't make, and I've taken some they couldn't make....so shut up and put that to rest....and as for the JeepForum comment. I can honestly tell you that I don't see this much bull sh.. jibber jabber on Jeepsunlimited.com ever.....it's just people helping other jeepers out....and when a Jeep troll as yourself comes along, we just ignore them......<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Yeah, ignorance is bliss.

Look kid, you're say that you are "not here to dis the H2" but you ARE here insulting the owners. I have owned both a Hummer and Jeeps, which I doubt many, if any, Jeep owners can say and can tell you that it's the jeepers that are mouthing off. The only negative that comes from this forum about Jeeps is in response to imbeciles like you with your prerequisite apology.

It's obvious you want to "bull sh.. jibber jabber" or you wouldn't have posted in a thread that purposely written to generate the response it has. Tell the guy that's holding the gun to your head and making you read this, that you would rather converse with the anti-Hummer Jeepers on jeepsunlimited.com.