View Single Post
Old 08-12-2006, 03:05 PM
Hummer Veteran

HumM3R'n is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Why H3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey_Kong
I'm in the same boat buddy.

But even if I couldn't afford an H2, I'd sures hell wouldn't buy an H3. Not only is it gutless and low grade but it's evident the majority of the owners are insecure wannabes. And the their women look like blocks of wood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex_h2
So, let me guess this right....

I know you can't afford a H1, you don't like the size, gas or ego of a H2. So, you buy a H3, put big azz tires on it and what? Scary.....??

You know I just was curious, but...........Never mind, I'll go back to the H2 forum...

It doesn't mean that because one has an H3 that one can't afford a H1 or an H2... You shouldn't base what one drives on their income status. It's all how your spending habits/debt are and what is practical for one. I for one like the H2 and yes, I am fortunate enough to be able to have one if I so desired. The H2 is just too big of a vehicle for my wife to drive AND it wouldn't fit in my garage. Therefore I choose not to own one, so I bought the H3 because it IS a Hummer that fits my family's needs. BE HAPPY, WE ARE AMERICAN...WE BUY AMERICAN!! Think about that and with respect, take the 'tude elsewhere.

Last edited by HumM3R'n : 08-12-2006 at 03:09 PM.