Thread: Why H3?
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 07:09 PM
Hummer Expert

Tex_h2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Why H3?

Understanding facts is not most poster's on this site's first line of defense against rampant stupidity, is it ? Have you ever heard of " warranties"? I hate having to educate people, when they profess to be seasoned automobile buyers. Ignorance is showing in everything most write. There are warranties that go with a car, and now extended warranties. The " Lemon Law" (look it up, I'm not doing all your homework for you) , was NOT created for used autos, but rather for NEW autos, brand spanking and new off the lot, that fall apart, never run, and become garden flower pots for unsuspecting suckers who believe a new car is perfect and protected by the dealer. What a crock, buyer beware, is the credo for those crooks. My point in the beginning of this post, was to ask a simple question, but the vile confrontational nonsense that has been fired at me , requires me to fire right back with factual information. I understand AM General creating the H3 to keep their business afloat in an economy that is sinking, but why does truth have to be met with rancor . I am shocked at the grown men slamming insults at me for a simple question, and then being shocked when I return the turds they are lobbing over the fence at me. It's now a Catch 22 situation, where if I don't reply I've " run out of enthusiasm" and if I do reply the parade of idiots keep marching past my posts. I have nothing to embrace or learn from people who have the insight of a gnat. [/b][/size]