Thread: Why H3?
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2006, 10:01 PM
Hummer Authority

Wisha Haddan H3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Why H3?

Well, I for one appreciate tex_h2's insight on life, the universe and everything. Bigger is always better, hands down every time. After all, only an idiot would order a regular size meal when they can super-size it.

Now that I've seen the error of my ways, I'm taking back my H3 and getting an H2. It doesn't meet my needs cause it doesn't fit in my garage, I don't really need the room, I don't have anything to tow, and it doesn't fit down some of the trails I run. But what the hell ... it's bigger!!!

You H3ers suck cause you drive a fuel efficient SUV that goes everywhere in style and perfectly fits your lifestyle and needs. You should all be more like me and tex_h2. I'm going to throw out all the clothes that fit me and super-size them too ... cause they're BIGGER !!!!

Woo-hoo, I'm styling now. My clothes, shoes, car and house don't fit, but I'm so much more important than the rest of you I can hardly stand it!!! I'm an intellectually superior, bargain-hunting a$$hole that can't spell, and you're all a bunch of idiots with no reason to live who wish you were me!

yeah right