Thread: JK vs. H3
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 08:59 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: JK vs. H3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I - Man
You came in here bragging about two purples. The NAM w/ the combat V is way more impressive(much respect). Watch who you calling a boot old man or a boot might find its way crammed up your non-Grunt a$$.

BTW The is a Hummer message board not a VFW hall. I have much respect for veterans being one myself, But the chest thumping I've been there done that got the T-shirt crap is a bit childish or a you would call it boot behavior. You seem very stuck on this part of your life, but what have you done since Nam??? We can talk trucks,Jeeps and Hummers all day, but please don't pull the rank sh*t especially only as a Sergeant. That is all
Semper Fi
OOH-RAH!

Respect begets respect. Show little and get little regardless of and most especially if you have "done something". Marine or not.

Besides, since when does your X model JK come close to the H3. Is it even 4wd or did you get the 2wd model. With the X or Sahara, you might as well have the IFS that the H3 has since you'll be snapping that weak D30 all the time. That IS IF you got the 4wd.