Thread: JK vs. H3
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 09:58 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: JK vs. H3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummerNewbie
I have said it before and will say it again, I don't really care which is the best out of the box wheeler, since well over 90% of my seat time is on the road the H3 is the best fit for me. I was thinking earlier today about this debate as I sat behind a new JK. When comparing base vs base, which is better? Just curious because most of the comparisons that I see are a Rubi against an H3. I understand the Rubi is an incredible wheeler out of the box but what about the rest of the models? I realize they can be modded easier but that is not what we are talking about here either. Not trying to stir the pot, just curious.
You bought the right truck for yourself, there's no doubt about that. I'd get an H3 also, if comparing, if I spent so much time tooling around in it, but I don't.

The SFA is stronger than the Hummer IFS so the base vs base should theoretically tip toward the JK. It's also lighter and has more ground clearance.

But, as stated before, the JK is not nearly as polished on the interior as the 3.