View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 09:58 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Default Re: Superlift, Hot Springs, March 31

In past there are usually around 7 Hummers of some model there for Hummer Happening. I think once it had 10 or 12. There were some out of state visiting the area and found out about it the year of 10 or 12. I think they do not mind if You just show up. It is a Hummer deal and want all to have fun and feel welcome. It is a nice place with different degrees of difficulty. There is likely to be dirt bikes, 4 wheelers, and big 4x4 trucks around. Some have asked is the place owned by the actual Superlift company and that would be a YES. They sometimes have Superlift rep there to answer questions about lifting Your rig. I have heard that they will offer a large discount on products if purchased or ordered while at the event.
I hope info is still acurate and helpful.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges