View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 06:46 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Welcome Reno4x4 Guests

Since the sensitive little flowers over at that site banned me for having a differing opinion could one of you please pass along to Dday this for me:
Dude, you have no idea what you're talking about. Rob has consistently talked sh*t from day one. He never offered any thanks that I heard of first or second hand.
Quote:
when its all said and done, Arc thanked them for stopping to help, then made a H (i'm not even going to say the name anymore because it infuriates me, so I'm just calling the vehicle H) acronym comment.
He has run his mouth like a low-life little pussy on multiple boards and refuses to let this glaring example of his stupidity die down.
Quote:
Arc and I are moving right along up through, and right before tie rod alley (thats what I call it anyways) and what do we see.........you guessed it, the H crew, still stacking and taking pictures............so I pull up to the lead rig to find out whats up, and it was the Asian gentleman and G-friend and one or two kids...........and I'd like to stop right here and make a point.........by this time its, ahh, 11:00pm-ish, its been at least 2 hours after we passed them, and here they sit, with, what appeared to me to be some first time rookies (and I have no problem with that, there is a first time for everyone) with a basically stock rig with kids under the age of 10yrs old at close to midnight on one of the hardest trails in the country.
Dday doesn't have his facts straight. I was the lead rig. AND we were off the trail & into Tahoma 30 minutes before those Jeeps blew past us.
This pretty much sums up the mentality on Reno4x4:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue 89
thanks its friday not even ten oclock and my brain is fried.....I never cared what the reason was for them attacking arch...i just saw the oppurtunity to blast some hummer owners...and I will admit as hard as it sounds I wont be losing any sleep if I dont get to wheel with them...